• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Idaho - Online Snowmobile Registration Renewal

I
Nov 21, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Idaho Parks & Rec and Access Idaho have teamed up to make the snowmobile registration renewal process available online. Renewal reminders were mailed out earlier this month. Each reminder included a PIN and sticker number that can be used to access the online renewal system on Parks & Rec’s website.

Certain updates to your registration can be made online as well, such as address changes, phone, email updates and designated use areas. Ownership changes can not be made online.

I completed the online registration process last Wednesday and had my registration stickers in my mailbox that following Friday.

To process your renewal online, have your registration mailer handy and click the “Renew Your Registration” button at the bottom of this page:

http://parksandrecreation.idaho.gov/registrationrenewals.aspx

Yes...it does cost more to renew online, $32.50 vs. $25 (i believe it's $25 if you renew in person) but for me the convenience was well worth it.

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Just got my renewal in the mail today...it is $32.50 also. Might as well do it online to save yourself a trip.

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
last year the price for stickers increased to 32.50 in idaho.

this extra money goes DIRECTLY to grooming. Pretty cheap IMO for decent trails.

No more excueses for crummy trails groomers!!!!! 50 percent increase in funds should equal a 50 percent increase in quality of trails!!!!

McCall has BIG plans, and I truly believe we will be even 50 percent better then last year, which is a heck of a goal for us. Last year was purty danged good!!!!!

Premium Features