• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Pro Rmk Silber Turbo sled thread

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Just wanted to make a thread on my Norwegian 2011 Silber Turbo Pro Rmk. THis is my first ever turbo build, had almost no turbo experiences with a turbo machine frim before, but I got alot of help from the previous turbo kit owner.

Sled is a 2011 Polaris Pro Rmk, Boss seat and Polaris tunnel bag, AEM wideband gauge and boost gauge, ordered Zbroz 40" a-arms because stock are bent like hell, skid is reinforced since ive already bent one skid which I warrantied from Polaris because of design fault, also had two tunnel reinforcements kit laying around which I modified to become one, red skid plate is mounted, also bought new sidepanels from a silver Assault which had been painted in the Orange Madness color.

Thing that need to be done, is to get a new front bumper since the stock is broken, handguards for the looks and wind deflection, lower or trim the stock windshield, maybe get better boards or something, will be cutting my stock track after F-Bomb's tip.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Here are the first rails I bent, happended because I was wheeling and the belt in front got to much tension on the limiter strap which pulled and bent both of the rails up and twisted them. Got them replaced for free by my dealer which got it warrantied from Polaris, also added a extra limiter strap so it would happen again.

Thanks to my dealer and Polaris!

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Here are a couple pictures of how my new rails after the season ended, apparently Polaris have saved to much weight on these, or it me who's doing something wrong, since these bent up more where the original bend up is the rails. These i didnt bother to warranty since it would probably just happen again, so I got a friend to reinforce them to me, havent goit them back yet so no pictures yet.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
This is how my a-arms look after one season, apparently these machines don't like to be jumped so I ordered new a-arms from a guy here on snowest who wasnt going to use his. Thanks to jizagui for that.

Only found the picture of the right side, but the left is the same so you get the idea.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Two pictures of my broken rear stock bumper, got a new one for FREE from my great dealer. Thanks to my dealer Custom Bikes and Part (CBP) here in Norway.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Mounted extra wheels from a Edge x and and Edge Rmk skid that was laying around, since I melted my stock hyfax after just one or two months I think. Was little snow and alot of ice in the start of our season so the ice scratchers didnt helt either.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Made these "long version" tunnel reinforcements from two sets of Pro Ride reinforcements. Looks great and works like a charm. Ordered one set from my dealer and got one extra for free. Thanks again to my dealer.

Also included a picture of the stock driveshaft and drivers, which will be replaced by some new no-slip drivers I got laying around.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Here's some shots from mounting the turbo kit. Went smooth as silk for the most part, with some small problems and difficulties. Silber turbo kit with power addictions 11.1 compression head,

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Bought new Zbroz 40" wide a-arms a couple weeks ago from jizagui her on SW, recived them today and got around to mount them. Looks really good and you can tell by looking at them and holding them that these will hold against much more beating than the stock ones, including lowering the weight of the front. Stock ones are 15.4lb and Zbroz are 13.lb.

A friend of mine made me a new bumper to, homemade in aluminum that is alot thicker in the walls and will stand the needed force those nasty trees put on the front of the sled.

Thanks to Zbroz for a awsome product, and to jizagui for a awsome and clean deal, also thanks to my friend Stian who made me this awsome bumper.

Premium Features