• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who gets a flu shot every year? And, are you required to?

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
The latest news I know of is that 69 employees and volunteers have been fired for not taking the flu shot. Oh, and by the way, patients and visitors are not required to have a flu shot.

Sounds like grounds for a lawsuit to me. I'd be walking right from my boss's office to my attorney's office.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I have never had a flu shot and don't remember ever having the flu.
I don't ever plan on infecting myself with either...

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Far from an antivaxxer. Just don't believe that a shot that is meant to prevent the flu is worth taking since the flu virus is constantly evolving and they are throwing a dart to try to predict what strain will be prevalent. I'll continue to do what works for me.

To be clear, I wasn't talking about you being an antivaxxer. Just sharing some fun experiences I have had. As always you should look out for yourself to the best of your ability. I don't really care one way or the other if people get a shot or not. It isn't my problem if you are stuck in bed ill for a week while I'm out riding :eyebrows:

Also, I hope you aren't serious Dave lmao

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Premium Features