• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone hear when the 850's might start hitting dealerships?

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan

Holy **** !! The key vibrates so bad it's going to rub the purple off !! Whoa look at the Brake fluid go !!! And is LOW !! Reminds me of a ZR900 or Fusion !

Is it just me or are the headlights not functioning ??

That's a Twin Rope !! Where is the mono tampon !??
Will MonoFail even balance on it's own with all that vibration ? They sidehill on pavement so it's probably going to be a problem the engineers overlooked !!

Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Holy **** !! The key vibrates so bad it's going to rub the purple off !! Whoa look at the Brake fluid go !!! And is LOW !! Reminds me of a ZR900 or Fusion !

Is it just me or are the headlights not functioning ??

That's a Twin Rope !! Where is the mono tampon !??
Will MonoFail even balance on it's own with all that vibration ? They sidehill on pavement so it's probably going to be a problem the engineers overlooked !!
Headlights are working, they are LED and mounted in the top of the housing, not the back like a conventional bulb.

N
Apr 9, 2010
Soldotna, AK
FWIW I never received a call from Polaris about my snow check either. But it makes sense Polaros wouldn't call everyone. The dealer I bought from is very small, sounded like less than <10 snow checks had been made when I did mine late in the offering period.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
That have put a few tricky follow up procedures in place this year that never existed in years past. Also - you have created a situation where the dealers who played by the rules will turn in those who didn't. It'll be pretty easy to tell if any dealers operated outside the lines.

For mine, I got a call that asked a few questions. My dealer forgot to put my email address in the order, they asked about that. It is probably what triggered an audit.

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
I am a repeat SCer since 2012 . They called twice ! Once to ask about my 2018 and to see if I had made it for my 850 . Answered yes I ordered from my local vendor not the Box Store .
Second was to confirm my order and to ask if I was aware of the Shock Change .

I get more calls (6 to date)asking me to buy a Indian . The sales are very meek and the Victories are gaining value right now !
I gave them great praise for discontinuing the line so our used market would flourish! The Rep assured me the Victory line has been widely praised and my dissatisfaction was also on the same lines as others he talks to .

D

dude

Dec 3, 2007
Kamas, Utah
For mine, I got a call that asked a few questions. My dealer forgot to put my email address in the order, they asked about that. It is probably what triggered an audit.

Is there something your not telling me?? You snowchecked a Poo 850?? :face-icon-small-ton

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
I hope they are going to delivered before November now.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I am a repeat SCer since 2012 . They called twice ! Once to ask about my 2018 and to see if I had made it for my 850 . Answered yes I ordered from my local vendor not the Box Store .
Second was to confirm my order and to ask if I was aware of the Shock Change .

I get more calls (6 to date)asking me to buy a Indian . The sales are very meek and the Victories are gaining value right now !
I gave them great praise for discontinuing the line so our used market would flourish! The Rep assured me the Victory line has been widely praised and my dissatisfaction was also on the same lines as others he talks to .

I've snowchecked on average every two years since 1998 and no calls............

Premium Features