• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz Helium

M

Meyersnow

Feb 8, 2015
Breckenridge
Who is rocking this? I'm deciding on color combo...

All black?

Or go with Blue sides and white hood like in the sled solutions site.

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
hood works great, very durable and light. Using the hood and a can you can really notice the difference of 20+lbs on the front

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I have the hood and the panels. The stuff fits better than the XM stuff for sure and is much sturdier. I like them and think they look cool. Definitely notice the weight savings and the narrowness.

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
hood uses a combo of stock screws and rubber straps..only have to drill 2 small holes in nose pan for the rubber straps..very simple

I
Jul 5, 2001
Side panels

I have a set of flat black side panels that are new still in package....

Test fit and going to stay with stock....

$550

Jun 11, 2019
hood uses a combo of stock screws and rubber straps..only have to drill 2 small holes in nose pan for the rubber straps..very simple

You guys running the skinz hood. What have they done with the air intake? Everything seem to run good with out the massive factory airbox under the headlight?

revrider

Lifetime Membership
Oct 26, 2003
Randle
Like someone else mentioned, does the hood effect the power or just the running in general. Also Is everyone happy with the hood?

Premium Features