• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yay Motorfist....am I right?

Yay MotorFist...right?

• Total voters
D

Drewd

Feb 2, 2012
Colorado
www.imnotrightinthehead.com
Can't say I'll ever try their stuff again.

Motorfist helmet: stuff fell off and it didn't hold up well. This dominator helmet got promoted to ATV use as a backup.

Boots: Stomper boots are awful. Too rigid, uncomfortable and toes get cold. Hope the new 3.0 is better.

Balaclava. Bought a motorfist one to replace a Klim one that I lost. This thing is uncomfortable and will be relegated to guest use only. I bought another Klim one.

Goggle: Used the peak goggle religiously for 2 seasons until I ran across dare devil goggles sold by a forum member.

One day will consider purchasing motorfist E-vent clothing but don't see my two pairs of Klim Valdez parker and bibs wearing out anytime soon.

brandon227

Lifetime Membership
Nov 3, 2010
North East Wyoming
I love their coats and pants. Thank you for making tall sizes. Nothing worse then having a pant that hits you mid boot. I do miss my sidehill bibs though. Dang ripped leg(my fault). I did replace them with a set of recon bibs though.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
I tried to support them multiple times but they failed me. Repeatedly!

Scott, You are Wrong!

I tried their stuff, ordered it and when it showed up it was always a disappointment. Never even got to use any of it, cheap imported garbage, it all got sent back and will not bother trying anything from them again.

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
I don't discriminate

motorfist
helmet
gloves are a must
goggles are fair at best but fit the helmet well

klim all else
klim has horrible sizing
takes two or three tries to get the right ones

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Me likey me motorfist, except the kill switch gloves(2014? model), no grip on the bars, i can't hold on, did a somersault off the back of my sled, not cool.(apparently i am the only person in the world with this problem)

The Alpha helmet is awesome, over 2yrs and still looks great. My neck feels so much better after a days ride.
Original stompers are fine, held up much better than my klim. 3yrs and feet are still dry, klim made it 1.5 yrs.
Bought the Alpha boot this year, like them fine so far.

last

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Scott, You are Wrong!

I tried their stuff, ordered it and when it showed up it was always a disappointment. Never even got to use any of it, cheap imported garbage, it all got sent back and will not bother trying anything from them again.

Hey man, I've read hundreds, if not thousands of your posts over the years.

Who/what the heck DO you like? HAHA

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
NWPC, I tried to send you a PM. Please send me a PM. Thank you.

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
I primarily wear other brands BUT...

I do really like my Valkyrie gloves (old ones w/ the leather palms). They're a little thin for me on colder days, but they have always been my go-to glove. I picked up a pair of Redlines on discount to replace the Valkyrie with (some day). Hoping I can have similar results.

I also like my Dominator helmet, primarily the weight (or lack there of). It's noticeably lighter than previous helmets I've owned. This is my second season with it so far.

And, finally, I've been rocking HMK outerwear for years...because they haven't worn out! I wouldn't mind trying a full line of Motorfist gear, but I can't justify it just yet.

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
I bought the coat and bibs this year and it is so far superior to klim it's not funny. I bought klim gear 3 years ago and had to send everything in for warranty after the first season. All the zippers were coming unsewed snaps falling off and coat and free ride pants were leaking bad, I would get soaked. They repaired everything but the next year same thing, I just kept sewing stuff up myself rather than spending freight to keep sending that junk back. Finally decided to try motorfist and after this season it still keeps me dry and the stitching is not coming apart. I do like klim adrenaline boots though, I have not tried anything other yet.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
One word......KLIM

Klim Powercross pull over
Klim Powercross pant
Klim onesie - new this year and I know......they look kinda crazy but.....honestly it works great!!
Klim Boa boots, awesome !!
Several different Klim gloves but also wear True Adventure Gear.
Klim balaclavas - couple different ones, all work good for the certain conditions. Also wear an under armor one at times.
Klim mid layers - light weight and mid weight / both work great!

Also, BCA Mountain Pro Vest and sometimes I still wear my Tekvest, but mostly the BCA vest!!

And up top.....Troy Lee Designs, SE-3 helmet.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Their helmets just dont fit my head the way I want so I run 509. Goggles I really like My 100% MX goggles.

As for the rest, all MF

Pant/Coat/Bibs/Onsie- Ive had just about everything they make over the last few seasons and been very happy with it all. Trophy jacket, Freeride jacket, Trophy Pullover, freeride pants, Rebel Bibs, Blitzkrieg monosuit (new favorite thing by a long shot). Ive always favored the trophy and freeride stuff, super light and very well fitted for those of us without a beer gut but still tough as nails. Really loving the onsie this year as I have gotten to ride a lot of VERY deep days and Being warm and dry with no snow intrusion after riding in chest deep pow all day is amazing.

Boots- Ive had stomper 2's 3's and alphas. Alphas Are by far my favorite with how light they are.

Gloves - Valkyrie has been my go to for the last 4 seasons now then I just wear thin MX gloves when its warm out.

I know it seems like a lot of gear to go through but when you go for 100 days a year you wear gear out rather fast! Also always nice having fresh new stuff.

Last edited:
I
Nov 26, 2007
I had a pair of gloves from them that the seams pulled apart the first season. Tried to get them warrantied, they made me send pics and never responded. Threw the gloves away and bought another brand.

Premium Features