• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 leaked photos

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
. And who actually pays MSRP for snowcheck? My advice is save up and pay cash; don't buy if you need to get a loan.

These are the first two most important things in my speech ... Why and Don't ... Why would you pay what the MSRP says . These things have a dealer cost that is the same as the rest of the stuff they purchase through the dealer program it is 35% or more off the MSRP ....

Don't quote any model unless it's identical .. obviously Snowcheck sleds are not the in season ones you can find now !!!
Freeride Should be $14,000 or little more past year was $14,100;(156) 14,400 (165)
Polaris was $12,240

All with free 4 year warranty and E start ( Shoty Skidonky)

GSPLewie

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2016
Was quoted $14,150 for a Lava Red 2019 Summit X 165 w/3" paddle and Shot, with MSRP at $15,149.

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Rotax has multiple patent's approved for a 2 stroke electric assist turbo system (many of these patents approved in late 2015 and early 16), not exactly sure of total configuration but understand patent's include a liquid cooled pipe (sounds strange ??) with in/out/empty check off valve configuration ECU controlled. Gear/electric motor turbo assist. ECU to control the turbo air flow rate and boost pressure as it will be in full control of the compressor speed, the pipe (liquid or not) will also be electronically monitored by the ECU which will match the direct inject fuel flow rate with the return speed of back pressure for a more complete intake, combustion, exhaust cycle. Due to the increase in energy produced from a turbo at higher RPM the excess energy will be used to recharge a energy capacitor (super capacitor as BRP calls it) so the next low/mid RPM acceleration request the super capacitor will power an auxiliary gear/motor attached to the turbo to assist in initial turbine speed via ECU. The SHOT start system is evidence that they have a working capacitor charging system, (patent 2015) so now the extra energy harvested from the turbo can charge both of these systems and most likely hold a longer charge with an increased/improved capacitor capacity. You never know, BRP has patented a lot of crazy/strange things that have never made it to production this could very well be one of them. That said the 850 (G4) is prime for a turbo, cooling capacity chassis and motor, larger water pump, the HD crank and crank cooling/oiling, direct inject, cylinder coating, pistons, rings, the ECU is 2X faster then the previous version, super capacitor for storing needed energy all add up as a strong possibility. Maybe next year, maybe 2021/2022,, maybe never but it did take the ACE 900 5 years to add boost to it! I'm going to watch BRP Lynx site as well as they released this msg via facebook on Feb 15th, 2018
"So the testing of our new 2019 Lynx models going great! We have some really exciting news for you all". Release date for Lynx is normally around March 20th, but I don't have the date, sorry.

if you find out anymore on this please post it , thanks

liquid cooled pipe , is it for emissions I wonder ?

F
Mar 5, 2018
Has anyone found out any valid info on whether the motor mounts and secondary are retrofittable? I cant see why the secondary wouldn't be but curious about the motor mounts. Doesnt sound like there were any changes to the design so they should be I would think. Maybe one of the skidoo guys can confirm?

Last edited:
Premium Features