• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My avatar....

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MPS

....and a couple others on here are using it. Just to clarify.....most of you know I love this country and honor the flag. Im a true blooded American. I have served overseas and continue to serve in the US Military. I will fight all enemies foreign and domestic. I will fight to preserve the freedoms I have enjoyed so much....and I will do it for my sons.

I do not mean any disrespect to the flag....as stated I love and honor the flag. A flag flown upside down means distress. I believe this country is in distress and therefore my avatar reflects that.

God bless America!

J
Jan 24, 2009
Silverthorne, CO
What the hell is a true blooded American. You are nothing but a tool for a corrupt government. If you wanna fight domestic enemies, you should go to DC. It's the very people you work for, and the laws you enforce that are ruining this country.

W

Wolfrun

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Lander Wy
....and a couple others on here are using it. Just to clarify.....most of you know I love this country and honor the flag. Im a true blooded American. I have served overseas and continue to serve in the US Military. I will fight all enemies foreign and domestic. I will fight to preserve the freedoms I have enjoyed so much....and I will do it for my sons.

I do not mean any disrespect to the flag....as stated I love and honor the flag. A flag flown upside down means distress. I believe this country is in distress and therefore my avatar reflects that.

God bless America!

I support and agree with you 100%. Wow the vultures are sure circling.
I just saw on the news that BO has little Timmy going around the world begging our bond holders not to sell and devalue them and destroy the dollar. We are in deep chit and these vultures are worrying about some racial crap? Bo is real good at playing the race card an always has.

S

Super B

Dec 26, 2002
Monticello, MN
www.rooost.ca

God bless America!

Thank you for your service to our country. And I agree, this country is in distress and we as Americans need to do something about it!

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
What the hell is a true blooded American. You are nothing but a tool for a corrupt government. If you wanna fight domestic enemies, you should go to DC. It's the very people you work for, and the laws you enforce that are ruining this country.

Great attitude!! I hold out some hope and agree with the others!

M
Nov 26, 2007
MI

You really need to lay off the sauce when you post! Every time you post something it's like someone pissed in your Wheaties

S
Aug 21, 2001
Grantsburg,Wis
I'm pretty sure that the majority of us know what you mean with your avatar and agree with your feelings MPS.

Dont pay any attention to that mindless noise that the little mouse in the corning is sqwauking about. He's too busy getting high all of the time and apperantly he doesnt understand reality.

B
Dec 5, 1980

You make a valid point, but I think it gets lost in your method. You're kind of abrasive. Tone it down a notch or two, please. You seem to be stirring the pot a bit.

Thanks,
Darrin

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
I got this post back in April:

Sturgis Sledder,
What in the hell is with your avitar?
It saddens me that a fellow snowmobiler & South Dakotan would ever display old glory upside down.

Here is my response then and it hasn't changed:

We, the citizens of the US are being "sold down the river" by the politicians (mostly Dems, but by Reps as well) that "are just in it for themselves". Look at the good ol boys like Daschle who think taxes are just for the people that "have" to pay them. The US is in trouble and people are just taking it time after time and day after day. The "sheep" are being led to the slaughterhouse and all of us are going to pay. Obama and his cronies are taking more liberties away and putting us into a position that will take DECADES to get out of, he is making us all look like a bunch of pu$$ies, he really got mad when the North Koreans launched that missile a couple of weeks ago didn't he? He is pu$$y footing around dealing with Iran, Cuba, Chaves, and all of the other countries that have been doing their best to do whatever they want to whomever they want with no repercussions.

DenverR1

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Denver, CO
You make a valid point, but I think it gets lost in your method. You're kind of abrasive. Tone it down a notch or two, please. You seem to be stirring the pot a bit.

Thanks,
Darrin

Yay Darin! Kick him off! Kick him off! Kick him off!....

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM

I believe that liberalism based on ignorance like that you display is what has led to the mess that TRUE BLOODED AMERICANS will have to fix.

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID

Your the tool numb nuts!!!!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features