• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thank You From MC-XPRESS USA

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
www.mcxpressusa-orders.com
ThunderStruck's Nytro

Jim Phelan's New RIde ! MC-XPRESS Nytro 270 Hp Pump Gas Turbo

PICT1850.jpg

PICT1852.jpg

IMG]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu113/APEXXPRESS/PICT1853.jpg[/IMG]

PICT1887.jpg

PICT1891.jpg

PICT1894.jpg

Last edited:
B

b_sandgren

Dec 24, 2008
Great looking sleds. Out of curiosity can you give us a ball park number to have a MCXPRESS kit installed? Either the low boost kit or the pump gas kit. Nothing done to the track, drivers or tunnel. Just turbo kit and clutching dialed in.

Thanks

TBird

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
North of Sweden
TBird good to see you are getting snow .It was almost one year ago I was over on your side of the pond .Snow was coming down then .

I'm still haven't made the travel over to your side (right side? ;) ), but i will, soon i hope, and then i give you a call, i want to see your sweet sleds live! :).

B

b_sandgren

Dec 24, 2008
Apexxpress, can you re-send that PM? I havnt gotten anything yet. Im very interested in install prices.

Thanks

H
Nov 30, 2007
Hardin, MT
need snow

Thanks for letting me talk you out of yours. Everyone that has seen it loves it. Have you started on a new one yet? Remember go with Yamaha blue so I can upgrade next year.

A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
Permagrin

You are going to like that bad boy. Get ready for longer arms and a permagrin .:face-icon-small-hap
We drew up about 6-7 new Nytros on the computor .(and blue is one of them).We have narrowed down to one . We are excited about this build but don't really see it as a upgrade to yours . I'am still working on some ideas. It will have a new part on it I think all MCXPRESS turbo owners will want on theirs .(stay tuned.)We have started disassembleing a new one and had to send parts out to be modded. I hope to have lots of goodies in two weeks so we can start .
Should be riding it by first week of January

A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
PICT1950.jpg

When Big Jim is not driving his Porsche he is driving his Turbo Apex like he drives his Porsche.

This was one of the first MCXPRESS Turbo Apex we built in 06
It still runs great and was in for its winter service .

Last edited:
A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
Bob Roadarmel of the Belgrade Mt area sent over these photos of their of their MCXPRESS Turbo Phazers .Bob and his father Jack and brother Mike built these custom sleds.
They brought one over to shop a couple weeks ago . Wow ,very nice work .
They widened the bulkheads to fit the 15 wide tracks .They also built their own tunnels .

Phazers008.jpg

Phazers005.jpg

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nice looking sleds... but look at those windshields.

there are days when I would kill for one of those windshields!! These new aerodynamic sleds dont' cut it when it's cooooooooold out.

Premium Features