• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Silber Pro Group Buy

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
I talked to Justin this afternoon. He was very informative, he said he needed to keep back some "trade secrets", but I think I have things figured out.
I really like his ideas & he mentioned delivery would be end of Oct. - early Nov. That's a bit later than I had hoped, but if it would get here by then I'm ok.

About the group buy: I have been in on these things in the past on different forums, performance car stuff. It can be a big hassle, but it is worth it if done RIGHT. I would love to get in on this especially if you can get in down in the $3500 range(I know this is a maybe) like you said.Regular spring check price is $4000 for everything, gauges, clutching, cold air intake, everything The problem is that you need to get Silber fully on board so the money can be sent directly to him for the group buy. You don't wanna have an individual mess with the money. You need to get a price breakdown from Justin asap. A lot of people don't wanna wait. You don't wanna drag this out. You need to tell people you have 2 weeks(doesn't have to be 2 weeks, could be a little longer) to get your deposit money in. Once the 2 weeks is up, we will know what the final price will be by the price break down chart. The key is getting this setup fairly quickly or people are gonna just start putting deposits down on their own because they don't wanna wait. Not trying to take over here, just posting some of the downfalls I have seen in the past on other forums.

I

IceCap

Nov 27, 2007
B.C.
I am interested also. Couldn't justin put a price out there for 10 units then a price for 15 and 20 and so on??

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Couldn't justin put a price out there for 10 units then a price for 15 and 20 and so on??

im working on that as we speak , Justin was gonna get that to me last night. But im sure hes tied up with a bunch of things, so when i get the info i will post it in the thread here!

Thanks!

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Pricing Breakdown

Ok boys, Here it is straight from Justin:

Retail Pricing on the 2012 Pro RMK kit is $4600 US, this includes complete turbo clutch kit and gauges.

Shipping is a flat rate of $100 US/ $125 CND, express shipping is available at customers request.

Our spring snow check special, which requires a $500 non-refundable deposit, gets your complete PRO RMK turbo kit for $4000. Which is around a 13% savings.

Here is a price break down for the group buy post you started.

10+ kits = 15% off retail
25+ kits = 20 % off retail
50+ kits = 25% off retail
75+ kits = 30% off retail

Retail price is still $4600, plus shipping. Each kit will require a $500 non refundable deposit.

*The last thing i am setting up is the "snowest group buy" account with Justin, then we should be good to send in our deposits, I am working on this as we speak*

Last edited:
T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
How does Justin handle payment? ie. what form of payment is best?

I'm going to assume that if we get in on this group buy and we don't get at least 10 kits, these orders are going to handled just like a normal order and we'll get the normal $4000 spring check price?(meaning basically that the gb is cancelled)
I have to be honest, I was expecting a little bit better of a price for 10 kits and definately for the 25 kit mark. For 10 kits thats basically $90 off the spring check...that's cool tho, shipping is free then I guess, that's still a bonus with no real extra hassle on my part(hopefully). That's $320 off for 25 kits(that's a fairly large order by my standards). I'm not compaining too much really..just saying. I know Justin has the best kit out there and for really the best prices too. I'll get in on this to see what happens.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
How does Justin handle payment? ie. what form of payment is best?

I'm going to assume that if we get in on this group buy and we don't get at least 10 kits, these orders are going to handled just like a normal order and we'll get the normal $4000 spring check price?(meaning basically that the gb is cancelled)
I have to be honest, I was expecting a little bit better of a price for 10 kits and definately for the 25 kit mark. For 10 kits thats basically $90 off the spring check...that's cool tho, shipping is free then I guess, that's still a bonus with no real extra hassle on my part(hopefully). That's $320 off for 25 kits(that's a fairly large order by my standards). I'm not compaining too much really..just saying. I know Justin has the best kit out there and for really the best prices too. I'll get in on this to see what happens.

Payment options confirm with Justin as it is his company and not mine.
Ya its 10 kits or Bust for this group buy, if the group buy goes south we will have the springcheck program price of $4000 to fall back on.

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
Well if everyone that has acquired about it on here so far buys what they mentioned in their post you would have 20+ kits.

20% of 4600= $3680. That is a pretty killer deal for everything.

Last edited:

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Good to Go!

Just got off the phone with Justin and he is on board and ready to take deposits! Heres how this is gonna go:

1.You will call Justin and mention you are apart of the "snowest group buy" and send him your deposit.
2. Justin will be "filing" us all away into a group buy folder.
3. Justin will be periodically popping into the thread and giving us updates as to how many deposits he has.
4. justins snowcheck ends in july so thats when we will have the finalized discount we will be recieving.

So lets see how many kits we can get in this group buy!

Last edited:

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
TTT, no mass PM yet... What gives??

Ive spoken with christopher about it. its up to me to go into the polaris sections, copy all the people from the top 10 threads, delete duplicates, and then i send it to christopher to send out the mass pm. The idea is to get the guys that are frequently in the proride/turbo section... and not get guys from other brands. apparently guys we getting pissy about recieving a pm that isnt to do with them, i dont see the big deal... if you dont like it. delete it. just like every other spam email we get.
I dont have the time to do that this second, when i do ill try to figure it out!

unless someone else is bored lol!

Last edited:
I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Maybe this idea should be in the cat section too , im sure there is a few new cats that need a lil boost ! Might get the numbers up

Premium Features