• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stock up for next year! Great sale on Goggles!

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
UPDATED 8/24/10

Good until 8/30/10
HaberVision Highline Eliminator Combos for $89!! Regular price on the Highline alone with no Eliminator ($65) is $75. So for only $14 more you can add an Eliminator!

http://www.habervision.com/product/HighlineEliminator.aspx?code=POWDERHOUND

Please follow the link above!

During checkout you will also get FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING. Just enter COUPON Code USPS08 at checkout.

PM, e-mail or call with ANY questions
milehighassassin at Gmail.com
970-310-0779

Remember to check back often for the current deal, although this is a good one!

Last edited:

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
If anyone is interested in HaberVision Deals, please contact me through PM, Email or call me.

970-310-0779
milehighassassin@gmail.com

Instead of posting up our weekly special I am going to try and have less spam, copy/pastes. I will do everything I can to get you the best deal possible. Some coupons are good longer than advertised and I will even tell you the best time to buy what you are looking for, goggles, sunglasses, etc.

If you are in Colorado I have demos of almost any product, that you can try before you buy!

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
great buy on the Faro Eliminator right now:
FARO Eliminator for $69!!

These are not polarized but they still have great optics. They are a great low light lenses, or even a backup. Several buddies of mine use them as their primary goggle as well. $69 is tough to beat. The Eliminator cost $65 normally so for only $4 more you get a set of goggles!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Stay safe

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Use the coupon code ELIM65 and get 65% off of all Eliminator Combos. This is a great deal. This knocks the Faros that I was talking about above to $59 with the Eliminator. That is $6 cheaper than the fan itself!!!

Please follow my links or use affinity code POWDERHOUND

Feel free to call me or PM with any questions.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Use the coupon code ELIM65 and get 65% off of all Eliminator Combos. This is a great deal. This knocks the Faros that I was talking about above to $59 with the Eliminator. That is $6 cheaper than the fan itself!!!

Jump on this quick guys! This is a great deal!

:drum:

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL

This deal is back. All Eliminator Combos are 65% off with the ELIM65 coupon code.

the Faro is $63 which is $2 cheaper than the Eliminator by itself.

Please follow this link:
Eliminator Combo Deal

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
This week's deal is $79 for a set of Prima Eliminators

This is another great deal for those with a little bit smaller face (women children).

I don't recommend the Prima for most men, unless you have a smaller or thinner face. But for those that these will fit, this is a great deal. The Eliminator (fan) is normally $65 which means for $14 more you can also have a great set of Polarized Goggles!

Premium Features