• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW VIDEO FROM BAM FILMS! one ski--one ski--one ski!!! utah!

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
pretty cool. i still think a snowmobile is like 1000 times more fun and capable on the snow from a performance standpoint but heck...whatever makes a guy/gal happy is what's important. we've got a guy who rides with us regularly on a snowhawk and has a blast. not so much when we're boondocking in thick trees on the steep stuff but on wide open hills and jumps, he loves that thing. he tried to water skip it sunday...'tried' being the tipoff.

nice vid from the snowhawk guys...good job!

jeff

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Good vid, when I get a thumper I gotta get one of those kits. They look like alot of fun.
But I will keep the couch er two skis:D

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Yep, on hard pack they rip.
I just don't see one in my future.
I want to see how they do in 3' of fresh snow.

K

Kong

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Pagosa Springs, CO
You know when I was in High School there was this guy who took a Pontiact LeMans and put the bling on it so it looked like a GTO. It wasn't, but he thought it was cool.

Now there is a Jeep site I visit and there's a guy who has a landcruiser and keeps jumping in. People treat him pretty good, but he really doesn't get the Jeep thing.

I love anything with a motor, and these are kind of cool in their own hard packed surface, fun way. But they have nothing to do with heading 30-40 miles back into nowhere... just not the same thing.... it's a mountain sled/riding thing.

IMHO

Dec 4, 2007
pa
some day

i am not here to argue with anyone, i love anything powered by moter as well, but till you see a hawk in powder, you will never understand, i have rode in washington state , where there was was so much pow , that we came across a search and rescue sled stuck, and we pulled up next to him to help them out. that is a very true story. there are not many hawks in the world compared to sleds, they do not have the exposure yet. i will show the world that these machines can go more places than sleds. if your a serious guy that seeks true adventure, and if there is a slim chance of what i speak is the truth. then you should be looking to see what i am talking about.

now i ask you,,, IF you were shown that a hawk could out "shine" a sled.... would you convert?

i know if someone told me of a better product out there then the one i was using... i think i would have to investigate . if you are up for that, i will put you in touch with the right people to show you. pm me or reply right here. i will be around for a long time. and i am not going anywhere. just want to put the right machine in the right hands.
But the hawk is not for the weak at heart!!
Mike

check out this site for some backup to my story
http://mccbrothers.com/videos/

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
nice :D

Gonna do some rides in the snowies next year? I'd love to try one of those birds...

i'd suggest posting some vid of DEEP DEEEP pow riding, insane chute pulling and 70ft airs.. then people might think differently..

i did like how they turned on a dime it looked like and the carving looked rad to.. but this was on hard pack..

lets see the POW!!!

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
i am not here to argue with anyone, i love anything powered by moter as well, but till you see a hawk in powder, you will never understand, i have rode in washington state , where there was was so much pow , that we came across a search and rescue sled stuck, and we pulled up next to him to help them out. that is a very true story. there are not many hawks in the world compared to sleds, they do not have the exposure yet. i will show the world that these machines can go more places than sleds. if your a serious guy that seeks true adventure, and if there is a slim chance of what i speak is the truth. then you should be looking to see what i am talking about.

now i ask you,,, IF you were shown that a hawk could out "shine" a sled.... would you convert?

i know if someone told me of a better product out there then the one i was using... i think i would have to investigate . if you are up for that, i will put you in touch with the right people to show you. pm me or reply right here. i will be around for a long time. and i am not going anywhere. just want to put the right machine in the right hands.
But the hawk is not for the weak at heart!!
Mike

check out this site for some backup to my story
http://mccbrothers.com/videos/

I think Hawks are cool and so are sleds. I have a sled.

This argument reminds me of a cartoon starting with a guy in a tent during a joust in Europe with a new idea for the knights and kings to use as a weapon.

The king turned him away without seeing him and so the guy loaded up all those guns and cannons and hauled them back to China.

O
Nov 26, 2007
Gig Harbor,WA
I actually have a sled and a hawk, and i think im keeping them both. They both are a kick in the *** and they both bring a big old smile to my face lol. I would suggest that if you have not tried either a sled if your a hawk rider or a hawk if your a sled rider your missing out on just having fun. And the bottom line for me is just having fun and not trying to figure out or waste my time on which is better because they both rock.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Cool vid. :cool:

but, ive seen that same type of footage in pretty much all sled dvds. not much difference. but, still cool vid:D

Premium Features