SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - Used Sled advice
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 12:36 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
RockyMountainKTM has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMountainKTM has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMountainKTM has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMountainKTM has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMountainKTM has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMountainKTM has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMountainKTM has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMountainKTM has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMountainKTM has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMountainKTM has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMountainKTM has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replies!

Ski Doo summit's in the 2016+ and newer in my price range don't seem to exist in my surrounding used market - models that new seems to be $9000+ and there's not many of them.

Interesting point on the reliability of 600's vs 800's - I didn't realize there was a huge disparity in the reliability between them. I think I am still in the market for an 800 since the rest of my group is on 800's though (and I have a competitive side).

Seems like there's some good deals on 2013-2014 M8 Cat's, but if they're as heavy as people say...

I ditched my Kawasaki KX450 4-stroke for a KTM 300 2-stroke and the weight and rideability difference is night and day.

It's sounds like the Ski-Doo Summits are a good compromise between reliability/weight/performance/handling while not being the best for any one of those things.

Rate this post: Yes | No