• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Dodge Ram 3500 F/S Quad Cab

Reduced Price!! Must see!!! Four Door crew cab, Dodge Cummings Diesel, Automatic Transmission with select 6 speed autostick, Remote Control Start, Engine Brake, SLT Package, Big Horn Edition, Power Windows, Locks, and driver seat. Balance of factory warranty, 8 foot bed, Tow package, 5th wheel turnover ball Gooseneck Hitch, Goodyear Wrangler Tires, Bed liner that goes over the rail, Stainless Steel tailgate protector, Electric trailer brake controller, compass/temperature gauge, and recently detailed. I buy a new truck every other year. This is the coolest truck I have ever owned. The automatic transmission with select 6 speed autostick, Engine Brake, and the Remote Control starter are my favorite features. Clean carfax and no damage. I take pride in my equipment and all of the recommended service has been performed. Call me for a test drive, thanks Bryan. Logan Utah. For more information please call bryan @ 435-881-0608

Dodge 022.jpg Dodge 017.jpg Dodge 009.jpg

Premium Features