SnoWest Snowmobile Forum

SnoWest Snowmobile Forum (https://www.snowest.com/forum/index.php)
-   Washington (https://www.snowest.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   WSSA Sign Up (https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355082)

rmk2112 10-20-2013 12:32 PM

WSSA Sign Up

With all the talk in the Snow Show thread about joining, getting involved and helping the WSSA, I thought I'd make it easy for everyone by putting it here as a sticky throughout this season.
This is the group that fights for us and helps keep our trails open and groomed.
Let's show some solidarity and spend what we spend on few cups of Starbucks and join.....get active.....and help support our sport locally.
Even if you join and do nothing, your small membership fees will be put to good use!

CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW TO BE TAKEN TO THE MEMBER SIGN UP PAGE.

http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/a...psc9398063.jpg

snowhunter1 10-20-2013 01:38 PM

WSSA

You get my vote for best post of the year in Washington! Thank you!

Snodawg 10-20-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowhunter1 (Post 3421850)
You get my vote for best post of the year in Washington! Thank you!

X2!!!

As an added bonus, spend a few more bucks and join a club.
Like said above, you don't need to be active, just the dollars will help as well head count.

rmk2112 10-20-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snodawg (Post 3422078)

As an added bonus, spend a few more bucks and join a club.
Like said above, you don't need to be active, just the dollars will help as well head count.

Well said.

SnowTek 10-30-2013 07:06 PM

Support your sport, get involved just paying your money doesn't do much except pay for the same old people to keep doing the same old thing. Time for change.

We need new people to get involved, these guys and gals have worked hard for years to build the program it's our turn to do our part. They want out, enjoy the fruits of their years of hard work.

Don't step up and then bail, you do nothing for us except fuel the older generations stereo type of the younger one, and give them a reason not to retire.

Step up and take action. Come to a meeting. Spending $20 and thinking you help the sport it LAME!!! Get involve make a difference. Talk is cheap but then this is just a SNOWEST forum....

Yep I'm calling you inactive WSSA members out, snowmobiling needs your action to survive in WA not your $20....

winter brew 10-30-2013 08:49 PM

I renew my membership for myself and spouse every year at the show, first thing i do when I walk in. Quick and easy.
Thanks for being there and supporting sledders!

Snodawg 10-30-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowTek (Post 3430181)
Support your sport, get involved just paying your money doesn't do much except pay for the same old people to keep doing the same old thing. Time for change.

We need new people to get involved, these guys and gals have worked hard for years to build the program it's our turn to do our part. They want out, enjoy the fruits of their years of hard work.

Don't step up and then bail, you do nothing for us except fuel the older generations stereo type of the younger one, and give them a reason not to retire.

Step up and take action. Come to a meeting. Spending $20 and thinking you help the sport it LAME!!! Get involve make a difference. Talk is cheap but then this is just a SNOWEST forum....

Yep I'm calling you inactive WSSA members out, snowmobiling needs your action to survive in WA not your $20....

This is very true and I hope many take your advice, however, numbers are numbers and dollars are dollars. Both very important aspects of our political fight. Being active is not for everyone. But I believe that every person that rides a snowmobile in this state should become a member of WSSA. Be active if you can!!!

snowhunter1 10-31-2013 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snodawg (Post 3430463)
This is very true and I hope many take your advice, however, numbers are numbers and dollars are dollars. Both very important aspects of our political fight. Being active is not for everyone. But I believe that every person that rides a snowmobile in this state should become a member of WSSA. Be active if you can!!!

X2!

rmk2112 10-31-2013 07:04 PM

I wonder how many of the 216 people who have viewed this are members and/or have joined?

BigT 10-31-2013 09:21 PM

ME!

snowhunter1 10-31-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmk2112 (Post 3431105)
I wonder how many of the 216 people who have viewed this are members and/or have joined?

I wonder how many Washington snowmobiler riders are WSSA members? Not very many, to bad for all of us!

shmuckaluck 11-02-2013 11:02 AM

Hey guys,
This just saved me from mailing in my renewal, Thanks.

Cascade Addiction 02-18-2014 10:20 PM

Done!! Business Associate Member, legal fund donation, grooming fund donation!!

snomoman 09-23-2016 06:28 PM

WSSA

Done

Sneak A Peak 09-26-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter brew (Post 3430331)
I renew my membership for myself and spouse every year at the show, first thing i do when I walk in. Quick and easy.
Thanks for being there and supporting sledders!

X2... See you at the show. Next stop, NWAC to thank them for their app and buy another hat.. On a second note, where can I find a key/map to the different districts that are always referenced in their(WSSA) flyer? What area is what district? By county? Not that I have looked that hard, but I figured one of you here know.

Thanks!

FlyingW 10-04-2016 09:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneak A Peak (Post 3981084)
X2... See you at the show. Next stop, NWAC to thank them for their app and buy another hat.. On a second note, where can I find a key/map to the different districts that are always referenced in their(WSSA) flyer? What area is what district? By county? Not that I have looked that hard, but I figured one of you here know.

Thanks!

WSSA has six districts across the state and they have split Districts 1, 2, 4, and 5 in half with North/South districts because they had a lot of clubs and did that to help reduce workloads for the District Chairmen in those areas. I will attempt to attach the basic 6 district map that state parks uses and this is what WSSA has split four of the districts up on.

I do have my WSSA membership in for the year and thanks to all the others that belong also.

snowmoherb 10-14-2016 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneak A Peak (Post 3981084)

Thanks!

I'll be working the NWAC booth most of the weekend along with Jon Ferrian, see you there!

Herb Butterfield