• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

4 day snowmobile trip donation to NW Colorado

wildskies.com

Lifetime Membership
For anyone looking for the best powder this year in Colorado-bar none it is NW CO. I have made a donation to the Iowa Chapter of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (see info below) of a 4 day trip for up to four people to my ride in/out snowmobile cabin in NW CO 1 hour from Rabbit Ears Pass. More people or nights can be added for additional fee paid to me not the charity.

The banquet is Feb 1st and the item will go on sale shortly after 8am Central time. I do not think you have to attend the event to bid-you may be able to call AJ and ask to phone bid on the item. I am attaching a youtube video that shows the snowmobiling and the cabin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PZBaG2WmUc<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

It is a high end super nice cabin and year to date we have received over 255+ inches of snowfall and since just Wednesday, January 29th through today we have gotten btw 32-36" of snowfall.

I am including a photo taken at 7am this morning and it snowed another foot since then. The photo of the snowmobilers digging out was taken on or about Dec 28th by a group from Iowa that stayed with us. If you need references or any more info call me (Lisa) at 970.926.0216. Our website is wildskies.com

For banquet info or bidding on my donation call AJ below.

AJ DuChene | Committee Chair
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
<o:p></o:p>
Central Iowa Chapter
Phone: 515-290-2531

140131 edwards snow 36 inches.jpg 131214 Wild Skies Cabin blue sky snow and sleds in deep powder.jpg blue sky snow and sleds in meadow mountain vista.jpeg 20131227_125058.jpg CAM00085.jpg CAM00054.jpg DSC02854.jpg

Premium Features