• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 MTNTK TURBO 174 PRO BUILD

niner

Lifetime Membership
Mar 16, 2008
Lacombe Alberta
picture.php

niner

Lifetime Membership
Mar 16, 2008
Lacombe Alberta
https://youtu.be/S4eUjTbmKr0

https://youtu.be/8INRUvh4OYE

Found a low mile 2013 pro this last fall and joined the turbo world. Best decision I've ever made. Sled already had a MTNTK fix kit. So I started with a MTNTK turbo,zbros front end,raptor heavy spring kit,174 X3 track, 174 ice age rails, narrowed the bars 2 1/2",tunnel wrap, van Amburg 174 tunnel extension,ice age belt deflector. Ran the sled at 8 lbs all winter. Put 600 miles on this winter with zero grief. No blown belts. I really enjoyed this chassis over the M1000 I had last year.

Phat Cat

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2007
Lacombe, Ab
Hey Niner. Did you install the turbo kit yourself? I am going to install a MTNTK turbo system on my 13 Pro 800 this year sometime before next season. Looks like you sled is running awesome!

niner

Lifetime Membership
Mar 16, 2008
Lacombe Alberta
I had Chris at Parkland Motorsports in Stony plain do the install. Worth every penny for piece of mind it's done right. Just running a boost gauge. Sled ran awesome all winter. They have all the little things figured out now. Clutching was bang on. And the new tunes are bang on.

niner

Lifetime Membership
Mar 16, 2008
Lacombe Alberta
That's the factory retro blue. I think it just looks different without the retro decals and all the red gone. Was very hard to match the powder coating. Went with a metallic clear coat on the blue powder coating.

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Install is not hard if you're semi mechanically inclined and can read between the lines of some missed steps in the install video. Good summer project except for having to wait to enjoy it!

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
That windshield, did you make that yourself or buy it? Would look way better that way on my buddies sled.

Premium Features