• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WHEN WILL SILBER GET THE BOG GONE ON 19 CATS

HCR10

Premium Member
Jan 21, 2011
Draper UT
www.comfortchampions.com
I'm sick of everyone talking about this bog we all have on our 19 Arctic Cat Silber turbos Justin when are you going to fix our problem pretty simple question none of your other turbo manufacturers have this problem. You produce a turbo kit that is supposedly install and ride and spot-on on tuning and that is not true every sled has the same bog problem so when can we see a fix that eliminates our bog 100% like you have done on the Polaris and the skidoos?

snopro11

Premium Member
Nov 13, 2009
Mine has no bog at 9000’ and I have video proof. Now a 1/4 sec lag from dead stop yes. Stock silber clutching, runs like a top! 19 alpha silber turbo. I hope it doesn’t start to bog, first 250 miles has been fricken dream!

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Mine has no bog at 9000’ and I have video proof. Now a 1/4 sec lag from dead stop yes. Stock silber clutching, runs like a top! 19 alpha silber turbo. I hope it doesn’t start to bog, first 250 miles has been fricken dream!
Show a few vids.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

snopro11

Premium Member
Nov 13, 2009
Show a few vids.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Go to my facebook page Jim Beck Jr. Just uploaded a video from dead stop to wide open in 2’pow. This forum takes too long to upload a video. This thing seriously is a breeze in the trees.

S

skidder

Jan 25, 2010
Boondocker released a new tune that is much better, I have installed in on the sidekick night and day difference. They were lean on the bottom end causing a bog but the new tune is perfect

snopro11

Premium Member
Nov 13, 2009
No It’s not a bog. When the pipe is hot it spools well the 1/4 sec may just be the turbo lag. Could it be better on the bottom yes, but I won’t go back to stock, it runs real well. I might not even have it reflashed if they have a new program. You guys should post a video of the bog your experiencing. There is definitely no issue with lag or your supposed bog when running my sled 4500 rpms plus, it’s lightning quick and I am not in any way a sponsored rider, just an old snocrosser with a love for mountain riding!You guys Could post it on the fb ascender or turbo sleds only page.

G
Nov 1, 2018
Rode a new map yesterday. My first map heavily bogged through 4650 rpm. Rode the new map and it's cleaned up a lot. The bog is still there but its much shorter and not nearly as heavy. Riding the newest updated map on Tuesday, word on the street from tests is going to be 100% fixed and awesome. If it's true a big shout out to Justin and Silber crew for working through it and getting it dialed in.

Last edited:
S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
There’s a new calibration available for the 2019 CTec 800.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Is there any reason why a Boost It box won’t work with the new Cats?
I’ve never been comfortable with a fuel map that I can’t change myself while out on the mountain .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Supposedly there is another Silber Turbo alpha reflash that actually works as of last week. Havent been able to get it flashed yet though.

Premium Features