SnoWest Snowmobile Forum

SnoWest Snowmobile Forum (https://www.snowest.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fouled Plug (https://www.snowest.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   How about our great President!!! (https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=433652)

Mafesto 04-13-2017 05:38 PM

How about our great President!!!
 
Curious to hear from our Trump haters.

He's making it pretty hard to not get on board the Trump train!

freekweet mods 04-13-2017 08:07 PM

I'll bite, not a hater just a skeptic. I do however share equal disgust with both democrats and republicans, plus or minus to which ever side is lying the most or the least. Trump has a gigantic ego and no humility and can lie better than most politicians. As with most people who believe the only reason the world is turning is because they are on it ,I do find his antics comical. Thats kinda scary considering he could end us all with the push of a button.

Mafesto 04-14-2017 06:04 AM

You are correct in the the presumption that I am baiting to promote conversation.

Here's just one of several articles on Trump's accomplishments...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...0orZBZY3e36gWw

How many presidents have amassed that many accomplishments in this short period of time? And the hits just keep on coming!
Assad gasses his own citizens and we bomb the air base involved.
Trump promised to go after ISIS and delivers on that promise.
Both above missions carried out without putting our men on the ground.
Finally, a leader that is willing to allow our military to throw some punches without tying one hand behind their back!
Finally, a leader that has the respect from the rest of the world!

Pro-8250 04-23-2017 07:07 PM

How deep is the swamp now? Yeah the one he promised to drain?
Your assessment of Trumps accomplishments far exceed what was on Meet The Press today. Oh silly me, that's all fake news. If I want the facts I should tune into Fox News and Rush Lum Nuts.
And of course our fearless leader has said Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly are good and honest men, and John McCain is not a war hero. Yes coming from a man that was granted five draft deferments during the Vietnam War. He did shatter a record though. Lowest approval record of any president since fire was discovered.

James T Kirk 04-23-2017 11:26 PM

Sure is doing a great job getting Mexico to pay for that stupid useless wall... I guess we should expect Donnie and his minions expect the taxpayers to pay to implement a 14th century solution to a 21st century immigration issue. Especially since he promised y'all that he'd get Mexico to pay for it and you actually believed him. I bet he got a good laugh over that one-"I can't believe they actually fell for that one too, Kelly Anne, what else can ya come up with? I bet I can get em to buy it too"...

Mafesto 04-24-2017 05:24 AM

I get a kick out of you lefties crying about the wall!
You are forgetting that in 2006 Senators Obama, Biden, Clinton and Schumer voted to build a wall. But now it's a bad thing because Trump wants it.
Lol!

James T Kirk 04-24-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mafesto (Post 4073637)
I get a kick out of you lefties crying about the wall!
You are forgetting that in 2006 Senators Obama, Biden, Clinton and Schumer voted to build a wall. But now it's a bad thing because Trump wants it.
Lol!

So when have I said that everything any politician has done in the past is great?? Building a wall that will likely cost more like 80 billion(when has the government ever done anything remotely on budget?) to stop an influx of illegals that for the most part end up in the states because they get a visa legally and then just stay once it expires is stupid. You actually think a 30' wall in the middle of the desert will stop anyone? The fact that anyone actually believed that Mexico would pay for it is stupid. Building it was stupid in 2006 and it's stupid now.

Teth-Air 04-24-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mafesto (Post 4072297)
You are correct in the the presumption that I am baiting to promote conversation.

Here's just one of several articles on Trump's accomplishments...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...0orZBZY3e36gWw

How many presidents have amassed that many accomplishments in this short period of time? And the hits just keep on coming!
Assad gasses his own citizens and we bomb the air base involved.
Trump promised to go after ISIS and delivers on that promise.
Both above missions carried out without putting our men on the ground.
Finally, a leader that is willing to allow our military to throw some punches without tying one hand behind their back!
Finally, a leader that has the respect from the rest of the world!


Are you so sure about that? I'm not a Trump hater but being Canadian might give me some more worldly perspective than what you see.

Wheel House Motorsports 04-24-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freekweet mods (Post 4072235)
Trump has a gigantic ego and no humility and can lie better than most politicians.


Is it really lying if your such an egomaniac that the only reality you are living is that of your self centered delusional mind?

I've met a few men so far in my life that act exactly like trump. One is family and one is the father of a very close family friend. Both 'successful' in their business ventures, good Christian 'family men', etc etc. All great stand up guys if leave out the physical and sexual abuse of family members... insanely delusional warped view of reality to the point you cannot even begin to tell them where they have gone astray. Their ego's are so overpowering they cannot actually fathom what they are doing as wrong. Then genuinely believe anything they do is right and that any damage, physically or emotionally, they created is the fault of the recipient. We see this time and time again with trump, constantly mocking people and showing a complete lack of compassion and empathy for fellow humans. Its not just a slip of the tongue every now and again. Their is never an apology, just some sort of circular rambling because again he cannot fathom the wrongdoing was his.

Trumps use of the military is nothing to be excited about either. Yes we have an impressive force and I hate to see it wasted sitting around doing nothing. Trump acts more like a drunk frat boy showing off how tough he is by beating up on someone smaller then him when in reality all he is doing is stroking his own ego, their is no risk, he is not being tough... Just burning up taxpayer money and killing people like its a video game.

And finally, his endless stream of moronic tweets. For every Trump action or policy there is a tweet made in the last 4-5 years that mocks the Obama administration for doing or attempting to do the EXACT same thing. But don't worry, when trump does it, its going to be great, going to be huge, going to be 'unpresidented'.:face-icon-small-dis

And ill save you from wasting your time saying it... 'Oh of course your some sorta liberal MSNBC watching antifa fella huh?'

Hopping on the "Trump train" right now seems more like getting in the car with your drunk buddies. Seems like a great idea if your drunk too, but anyone who is sobering up and seeing this reality for what it really is... Weare just waiting for the accident report in the AM.

Mafesto 04-24-2017 06:23 PM

W.H.M.
that is a very well thought out response, and honestly, I agree with quite a bit of it.
That said, I also think it takes that personality to make the decisions required to run this country.
We've had 24 years of decisions based upon political favor. I think you'll agree that there is something refreshing knowing that our leader is not afraid to piss off friends or foes.

Pro-8250 04-24-2017 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mafesto (Post 4073637)
I get a kick out of you lefties crying about the wall!
You are forgetting that in 2006 Senators Obama, Biden, Clinton and Schumer voted to build a wall. But now it's a bad thing because Trump wants it.
Lol!

Just because someone is against the wall doesn't make them a lefty or a liberal.
Did you ever think the wall won't work? Trump said Mexico will pay for it, but just today in the media Trump is asking for 1.4 billion as a down payment for the wall. Sounds like tax payer money to me. That might cover some of the engineering, design, surveying, permits, etc. I have been in construction for the last forty years. In all forms of government projects, city, county, state and federal. The government can do any project the private sector can do for at least 3-4 times more. Federal is the worst. Military, nuclear, post office, just to name a few.

Mafesto 04-24-2017 08:30 PM

Honestly, I have always been against the wall myself.

I feel that if we would remove all of the programs that benefit illegals, many of us simply won't really care that they are here.
I am of the opinion that we need people willing to do some of the work many are unwilling to do.

Like many, I simply cannot imagine a wall that cannot be breached.
However, I am amused by the Trump haters that are against anything Trump, but were in favor of the same ideas when it wasn't Trump promoting them.

black z 04-24-2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mafesto (Post 4073764)
Honestly, I have always been against the wall myself.

I feel that if we would remove all of the programs that benefit illegals, many of us simply won't really care that they are here.
I am of the opinion that we need people willing to do some of the work many are unwilling to do.

Like many, I simply cannot imagine a wall that cannot be breached.
However, I am amused by the Trump haters that are against anything Trump, but were in favor of the same ideas when it wasn't Trump promoting them.


There is a fine line and/or gray area between a "migrant worker" and an illegal immigrant. I know one thing, if all of the "migrant workers" didn't come up to the midwest to work in the seasonal ag industry we wouldn't get **** done in a lot of areas, mainly processing and the real ****ty labor. I grow and haul vegetables for a big time company, and most of the workers in the plant don't speak English.

BLITZKRIEG 04-24-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by black z (Post 4073771)
There is a fine line and/or gray area between a "migrant worker" and an illegal immigrant. I know one thing, if all of the "migrant workers" didn't come up to the midwest to work in the seasonal ag industry we wouldn't get **** done in a lot of areas, mainly processing and the real ****ty labor. I grow and haul vegetables for a big time company, and most of the workers in the plant don't speak English.

Yeaaap, lazy middle class Mericans who give der kids everything is part of the outsource in cheap labor.

BLITZKRIEG 04-24-2017 09:23 PM

How about our great President!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James T Kirk (Post 4073629)
. I guess we should expect Donnie and his minions expect the taxpayers to pay to implement a 14th century solution to a 21st century immigration problem...



If it aint broke dont fix it! Seems you havent been there but most of the border already has a massive fawking wall thats heavily patroled. Make it better? YES!

Then take away the welfare benefits that drive them to come here.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...d84326943a.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...7c5a48498d.jpg

BLITZKRIEG 04-24-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teth-Air (Post 4073654)
Are you so sure about that? I'm not a Trump hater but being Canadian might give me some more worldly perspective than what you see.

As an American i might give you some wordly perspective on how you see Trudeau and the rest of the ndp.

BLITZKRIEG 04-24-2017 10:05 PM

[QUOTE=Wheel House Motorsports;4073673]Fawk! you type tooo much:face-icon-small-ton
I've met a few men so far in my life that act exactly like trump. All great stand up guys if leave out the physical and sexual abuse of family members...
Are you saying our president is a sexaul deviant?
He has an insanely delusional warped view of reality to the point you cannot even begin to tell them where they have gone astray. Then genuinely believe anything they do is right and that any damage, physically or emotionally, they created is the fault of the recipient. We see this time and time again with trump, constantly mocking people and showing a complete lack of compassion and empathy for fellow humans.
So you have a problem with strong will'd confident people?
Its not just a slip of the tongue every now and again.
You would rather have obama, who appalogizes to the world for all our freedom saving conquests?
Their is never an apology, just some sort of circular rambling because again he cannot fathom the wrongdoing was his.
Better to ask forgiveness than beg for permission.
Just burning up taxpayer money and killing people like its a video game.
Like how obama gave millions to arabs to chill the fawk out and not cause problems instead of putting them in der place? Fyi republicans find ways to lesson tax $ while dems find ways to give $ out.
And finally, his endless stream of moronic tweets. For every Trump action or policy there is a tweet made in the last 4-5 years that mocks the Obama administration for doing or attempting to do the EXACT same thing.
Yep he mocked obama and he is the only one with balls to do it, the liberal media today trash trump every chance they get and refuse to report real travesties happening around our world.
And ill save you from wasting your time saying it... 'Oh of course your some sorta liberal MSNBC watching antifa fella huh?'
Your live in B-town, nuff said.
Hopping on the "Trump train" right now seems more like getting in the car with your drunk buddies. Seems like a great idea if your drunk too, but anyone who is sobering up and seeing this reality for what it really is.
Sometimes you have to trust the guy that says, "hold my beer and watch this!".QUOTE]

fredw 04-24-2017 10:06 PM

Wonder if deplorables are still happy Grumpy trumpy.. Some what sad to see happening in real life

James T Kirk 04-24-2017 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLITZKRIEG (Post 4073786)
As an American i might give you some wordly perspective on how you see Trudeau and the rest of the ndp.

Trudeau isn't in the NDP genius.

BLITZKRIEG 04-24-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James T Kirk (Post 4073793)
Trudeau isn't in the NDP genius.

Liberal party/ndp, same thing as I see it, being an American and all.
Now in fairness you should respond to your 14th century wall post.

James T Kirk 04-25-2017 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLITZKRIEG (Post 4073794)
Liberal party/ndp, same thing as I see it, being an American and all.
Now in fairness you should respond to your 14th century wall post.

If your response had made any sense I would have. You are saying there's already a wall on most of the border? What border are you referring to? Pretty sure there's a fair bit of it without any wall... If that was the case then what the hell does Donny want Mexico to pay for? I'll say it again, a wall is pointless. That these clowns are now saying it'll stop the flow of drugs too is even more ridiculous.
Until Jim bob and Daryl start wanting to pick berries and sand drywall there's gonna be work for illegals in the states, and they will keep coming, wall or not.

Mafesto 04-25-2017 04:44 AM

Once they successfully cross the border, it's like they have reached the promised land, they have it made.
This is what needs to change.
No documentation?......
No benefits
No public tax dollars whatsoever
No rights
Our schools will teach in one language, our language, ENGLISH!

With all that said and they still want to come here to work, I have NO PROBLEM with that. After all this is the USA! That's what we were built on!

Mafesto 04-25-2017 04:52 AM

Regarding these who come here to prosper criminally....
Put it this way, we are WAY TOO SOFT on crime.
Let's start a movement showing we've had enough and start with mercilessly dropping the hammer on illegals that are caught committing crime.
Plant this thought in people's mind "I sure as hell do not want to get caught breaking the law in the USA", because trust me, nobody thinks like that right now.

jerrydecoy 04-25-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James T Kirk (Post 4073800)
If your response had made any sense I would have. You are saying there's already a wall on most of the border? What border are you referring to? Pretty sure there's a fair bit of it without any wall... If that was the case then what the hell does Donny want Mexico to pay for? I'll say it again, a wall is pointless. That these clowns are now saying it'll stop the flow of drugs too is even more ridiculous.
Until Jim bob and Daryl start wanting to pick berries and sand drywall there's gonna be work for illegals in the states, and they will keep coming, wall or not.

What a mouthpiece! You'll whine for the next four years about any and everything trump does or says. Is it cuz you didn't get your liberal in the White House of a country you don't call home? Tell me how the last eight years improved life for the average American? Do we need to be more like Canada? Do we need your health care, gun laws, govt.... maybe a coupon for ten Syrian refugees on the back of a box of cornflakes would do it??? You'll hate just to hate! Since you agree with nothing that NOT your president does then maybe you should load up a lil' "hope and change" cuz you know we're "stronger together" and have a "future to believe in" and drive your ars back to the USA and help out! The current issues this country has are in no way entirely the dem's fault but they ate a piece of the pie! What we've had is not as has not improved a darn thing other then enable lazy to get lazier and the working to work harder for less. Time for something new! Maybe it works or maybe it doesn't but sitting up north and bitching isn't gonna change anything!

James T Kirk 04-25-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerrydecoy (Post 4073833)
What a mouthpiece! You'll whine for the next four years about any and everything trump does or says. Is it cuz you didn't get your liberal in the White House of a country you don't call home? Tell me how the last eight years improved life for the average American? Do we need to be more like Canada? Do we need your health care, gun laws, govt.... maybe a coupon for ten Syrian refugees on the back of a box of cornflakes would do it??? You'll hate just to hate! Since you agree with nothing that NOT your president does then maybe you should load up a lil' "hope and change" cuz you know we're "stronger together" and have a "future to believe in" and drive your ars back to the USA and help out! The current issues this country has are in no way entirely the dem's fault but they ate a piece of the pie! What we've had is not as has not improved a darn thing other then enable lazy to get lazier and the working to work harder for less. Time for something new! Maybe it works or maybe it doesn't but sitting up north and bitching isn't gonna change anything!


If you can't tell how things improved from 2008 to 2016 you are living under a rock. Sure you don't have to agree with everything any government did, but economically alone the situation from '08-'16 is night and day.

Sitting on the far right and saying someone hates just to hate-that's a good one... especially after 8 years of blind obstructionism.

It's got nothing to do with not getting a liberal in the whitehouse, it's got to do with getting an unhinged lying lunatic in there who will put the whole world at risk before this is over.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:54 AM.


All contents copyright 2007-2017, SnoWest Magazine, Harris Publishing Inc.