• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

260 Kit on 06 Apex

T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Ok i am sure this has been out a hundred times, but i have to ask myself. I am new with the "Turbo" game.
Primary
Blue / Siver / Blue
14.5 MM rollers
58.7 Gram weight

Secondary
Purple Spring
51 Degree Helix
Yami Belt

12 Lbs Boost -
42 - 20 Gearing = 2.1 t0 1
Any suggestions - It was bouncing off the Rev limiter all day. How much weight should i thow at it??

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
when is it bouncing off the rev limiter?? on the trail, while climbing. Also with the hard pack conditions, she is going to hit the rev limiter alot more if she aint hooking up.

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
Dalton adjustable weights, base start 70 grams, tune from there. For 7000', 12lbs boost, 51 helix, you'll be 74 to 78 grams normal winter pow, spring gay hero snow, add a few more, 81 ish.

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
It was 6inches of soft on sugar base....even climbing it would ocassionally hit the rev limiter. On the trail is no biggy cause we know we can live with that....mav like to spin for sure. Tige got this sled that was set up from that Butte MC dealer and everything is sure outta whack

It was geared 22/40 had a 45 deg helix and these light weights....not sure how they even rode it.

T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Got the Daltons!!

Hmm this weekend in Revy?? - start with 72.5 or 74 Grams?? - Hey Darko whats it going to be?? Whats your forcast??:beer;

Thanks,

Premium Features