• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What time is the 2016 web release?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Maybe it will be released at some location at 7:15, but maybe the Polaris website won't go live until 8:00.

Mountain time.

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
I'm just going by what Andy Kroll, director of Polaris Snow Marketing just emailed me this morning.

Either way... the line-up will impress!!

Oh but it matters. The likelihood of me completely driving my girlfriend nuts increases exponentially with every extra hour I am forced to wait. It also increases exponentially with every whisper of information I hear about it on snowest.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
What's up with this evening release thing??

Make it noon so people and dealers get the afternoon to talk about it. Now we'll be into the night with a workday coming up.

W

Wood

Dec 7, 2007
Yeah, and in the middle of the night over here.

Sooooo....stay up and enjoy the show! What the problem is?

I'm grabbing a case of beers, a bottle of Jack and calling in sick for this one.....it's like Superbowl Sunday for this redneck sledhead! :eyebrows:

COME ONE 7:15 CST!!! WOOOHOOOOOO! LOL

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place

I'm grabbing a case of beers, a bottle of Jack and calling in sick for this one.....it's like Superbowl Sunday for this redneck sledhead! :eyebrows:

I'm assuming the release is on the web somewhere. Do we just wait and find updates on snowest, or is there something else?

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
What's up with this evening release thing??

Make it noon so people and dealers get the afternoon to talk about it. Now we'll be into the night with a workday coming up.

A lot of dealers are closed Sunday-Monday so if gives everybody time to figure out what they want before the doors open Tuesday:face-icon-small-coo

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007

LOL. That's one way to do it! Just wining a bit since I have to go to work tomorrow and cant keep my eyes open til 4 in the morning.

Catch it for breakfast then.

Cheers

Premium Features