• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any word on building (BOOST) sleds?…

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
Polaris posted some promising pictures to Facebook yesterday:

Unfortunately I don’t think that’s a mountain build.. if memory serves me correctly there wasn’t a 146 option in a matryx RMK..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
Unfortunately I don’t think that’s a mountain build.. if memory serves me correctly there wasn’t a 146 option in a matryx RMK..

Although it does appear to have the mountain front end…

zaasman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2019
Yukon

Actually there is, they’re doing a Matryx Khaos Slash 146 this year, which looks to be the build in those photos.

Quixet

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 28, 2021
Waconia, MN
I ordered a 146 Khaos Maryx Slash and still no email. I did receive an email from Polaris confirming my snowcheck too.

B
Feb 17, 2019
I ordered a 146 Khaos Maryx Slash and still no email. I did receive an email from Polaris confirming my snowcheck too.

Same deal with me…. So I emailed Polaris from the “contact us” section on their Polaris website (took a little digging to find that) and they replied back pretty fast confirming the 12/15 shipping deal as in the other emails some people have gotten.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Got the email - 165 Khaos ship to dealer by December 15, but pickup could be delayed due to missing parts. Non-turbo.

Rox hand guards - the new flex Gen3's for the RMK bars just became available today on their site. Limited quantities. FWIW.

S
Dec 28, 2009

Model Selected:S22TLG8RS 2022 850 RMK KHAOS MATRYX SLASH 146
SnowCheck Options:​
Windshield:​
0118412​
Low Windshield​
Convenience Package:​
0118534​
Manual Start - Low Elevation Clutching​
Handlebar and Display:​
0118647​
Pro-Taper Handlebar - Low,Std Gauge​
Tunnel:​
0118854​
Raw Tunnel​
Track:​
0118859​
15 X 146 X 2.6 Series 6 Track w/ QuickDrive​
Rail and Shocks:​
0118864​
Raw Rail,Walker Evans Velocity Hi-Lo​
Color:​
0118871​
GlossBlack/MatteTitanium​

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
At the Utah snow show today I was told a couple things buy the reps in the Polaris dealer booth. First was that all the snow checks should be shipped by dec. 15, most much earlier. And second, if you got a sled with the 7s display, your sled with be shipped with the standard display so you can ride it, the 7s will be delayed until later in the year and once it comes in, your dealer will swap it out for you.

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
At the Utah snow show today I was told a couple things buy the reps in the Polaris dealer booth. First was that all the snow checks should be shipped by dec. 15, most much earlier. And second, if you got a sled with the 7s display, your sled with be shipped with the standard display so you can ride it, the 7s will be delayed until later in the year and once it comes in, your dealer will swap it out for you.

Great info.. I suppose the standard gauge must now be upgraded to show fuel level because to the best of my knowledge the trusty old gas cap analog gauge is gone off the matryx sleds… just wondering how we will know how much gas is in the tank in absence of the 7s display but it must be included because lots of sleds only have the standard display..

B
Dec 19, 2012
Leduc County, AB
Great info.. I suppose the standard gauge must now be upgraded to show fuel level because to the best of my knowledge the trusty old gas cap analog gauge is gone off the matryx sleds… just wondering how we will know how much gas is in the tank in absence of the 7s display but it must be included because lots of sleds only have the standard display..

Non S7 gauge sleds have a mechanical float gauge on the gas cap

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo

That's a great point!! I never thought about that. I would gladly run a old school gas cap gauge if they give me one. The ECU must be the same so that the mileage transfers over when the 7s does show up.

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
Non S7 gauge sleds have a mechanical float gauge on the gas cap

Nice. As someone who burns a lot of fuel I always liked the accuracy of the float gauge vs digital gauges that I’d had on doo sleds. Maybe that means we will end up with a float gauge and 7S display once the 7s gets installed!

zaasman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2019
Yukon
I’m pretty sure it’ll be a digital gas readout, both standard gauge and 7s. With the new tank and gas cap being pushed farther forward, I doubt the mechanical float setup will even fit. It would interfere with the front of the tank before reaching the bottom.

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Does that mean miles will now be stored in the ecu? Or will dealers be able to program it on the 7s displays when they are installed? I'd hate to have a new sled with an inaccurate odometer (even though it'd read lower than actual)

B
Dec 19, 2012
Leduc County, AB
I’m pretty sure it’ll be a digital gas readout, both standard gauge and 7s. With the new tank and gas cap being pushed farther forward, I doubt the mechanical float setup will even fit. It would interfere with the front of the tank before reaching the bottom.

I got a standard gauge, and I remember seeing somewhere that I was going to have a float gauge again. This is after 3 years on a cat with a digital gauge. I prefer the float IMO

Premium Features