• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
It was always in two weeks with this clown. Didn't deliver, just tweeted something different to distract us from his false promises. Over and over again

I personally would take Trumps put offs, delays and tweets any day over what your new f- -king retard leader has been doing. Who ever gets that office after Biden will have the biggest mess since the great depression to try clean up. The great depression, Have you heard of it? I know you liberal democrats are not big on history.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I'm gonna give you the floor to describe why the 1929 depression occurred. I'll give you a hint that it had nothing to do with a president or his policy. Interesting spin but it just sounds like you are scared of government more than scared of the market.

Also we clearly know you would rather tear down democracy than let Democrats lead the government. We all saw the January 6th cult uprising. Republicans are now the party of fascists. Clinging to a culture war and giving power to horrible immoral greedy people like Trump, McConnell, Cruz, and the Qanon chicks.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
^ ^ ^
Ummm . . . you don't have control of "the floor" there Pimple!!
In fact you don't have anything . . . but a very big mouth and a "know-it-all attitude :)
Seen many of your type in my life. Most of them grew up at some point - some didn't.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
That is how debate works morons..you ask people to share their opinion..so far all I'm seeing is back of the classroom high school drop outs. Typical Trumptards. All mouth and no oxygen to the brain. Just diarrhea around your lips from your head up Trump's ass.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Trump didn't like debate either. He likes taking action! Then when his action is recognized as a terrible idea he blames it on someone else. Or he just lies and says he never did or said anything. Habitual loser mentality. Had the reigns and couldn't even control the horse. Now the Republicans look like a bunch of clowns who can't get anything done correctly in government. Gaslight, Obstruct and Project. No clear leader just chaos. Biden is gonna look like a hero just by getting vaccines distributed for free. Making America Great Again it seems. Poor white nationalists and their culture war against liberals.

J
Jan 15, 2010
”I’m going to give you the floor”.... good lord. What a self absorbed meathead. Typical Lib.
Stop whining and answer the question instead of flinging insults like your great orange god would. Or are you not capable of answering it? You too timbre...

If you trumpies put half as much effort into proving your points as you do insulting people and complaining about what they say then maybe you’d get somewhere...

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Cap'n Jerk & Pimple:

I won't be engaging EITHER of you FOOLS, as i don't wish to become anything like EITHER of you. Nothing i say will change your narrow mind, and nothing you say will change mine. I have seen your type MANY times, and have learned that you are better off left alone to marinade in your own ignorance.

PLUS - It is far more entertaining to see you pat each other on the back, do high fives, like each other's posts, and make yourselves look like the fools you actually are. . . . so anyway . . .carry on - CHEERS!! :)

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Trump knew Saudi MBS killed the journalist Khashoggi and didn't do anything about it? Yeah I'm going with Trump is a massive POS and coward. Thanks Biden for exposing what we knew was a coverup by some evil people. Keep it coming and expose how Putin put a bounty on soldiers and Trump didn't move his lips about it. Putin so obviously owns Trump. All these scumbags do business together.

4 years of not paying attention to intelligence reports. It's amazing how much more damage Trump could have done. We are lucky competent people work outside his administration.

Last edited:

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
I'm gonna give you the floor to describe why the 1929 depression occurred. I'll give you a hint that it had nothing to do with a president or his policy. Interesting spin but it just sounds like you are scared of government more than scared of the market.

Also we clearly know you would rather tear down democracy than let Democrats lead the government. We all saw the January 6th cult uprising. Republicans are now the party of fascists. Clinging to a culture war and giving power to horrible immoral greedy people like Trump, McConnell, Cruz, and the Qanon chicks.
Ok let me explain my words. I did not say the great depression was caused by a president. I said the next President will have the largest mess to to clean up since the great depression. As far as being afraid of government, wrong also. I have a great amount of pride being a US citizen and all of the freedoms we have BECAUSE of proper governing. The crapfest that Biden is bringing to the country has nothing to do with proper governing, but everything to do with expanding government despite what is good for the US and its economy only to add to the pockets of those who helped him get Elected{If we can really use that term}. The shot at history only refers to the filter they want to use in teaching now. And so we are clear as to being biased, I don't vote party lines. I vote damage control.

Premium Features