• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP X HELMETS- GOOD, BAD, WHAT????

TreewellDweller

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
McCall, Idaho
Have read some on Ski-doo’s XP X Helmets but can’t seem to find much for reviews except on manufacture website, and that is limited. Sounds like new construction technology but would like to know how fit and finish is. Sounds like it has been out for a couple of years. Any review would be appreciated.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Have read some on Ski-doo’s XP X Helmets but can’t seem to find much for reviews except on manufacture website, and that is limited. Sounds like new construction technology but would like to know how fit and finish is. Sounds like it has been out for a couple of years. Any review would be appreciated.
Great helmet that is well priced, Mforge is lighter and stronger than carbon but more plyable so better in the cold, fit is as per usual to most helmets, it is a nice blend of light but comfy, i prefer the rachet strap(newer) than the fidloc system and the fid loc over the d-ring, like anything hit up the shop and try on a few lids to compare, go with the best fit and easiest function, number one thing i see guys doing is not wearing the strap, which makes a helmet pointless so use a system of strap that is easy with gloved hands, this is why i love the rachet style easy on and off and quick.

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
Great helmet that is well priced, Mforge is lighter and stronger than carbon but more plyable so better in the cold, fit is as per usual to most helmets, it is a nice blend of light but comfy, i prefer the rachet strap(newer) than the fidloc system and the fid loc over the d-ring, like anything hit up the shop and try on a few lids to compare, go with the best fit and easiest function, number one thing i see guys doing is not wearing the strap, which makes a helmet pointless so use a system of strap that is easy with gloved hands, this is why i love the rachet style easy on and off and quick.

Dave, does the helmet come with the rachet? Or is that an aftermarket part?

Ace

Premium Features