• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post your 2022 snowcheck!

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo
Talked to the dealer today and was assured my order was confirmed. Even got a confirmation number. Just never received the email, they do have the correct one on file. I was the second guy to call asking about the confirmation email. Said they are getting brand new sleds in already but they are the acts, no matryx yet. Seems like not very many grey/lime snow checks, I hope I like the color combo. Getting the itch too, once hunting season is over it’s winter time!

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
So we have seen the news of the BRP chip shortage, but what is happening over at Polaris? Any reasoned guesses as to when the 2022 SnowChecks ship? Same as per usual? Perhaps there will be a focus on the limited number
db7d0579a5af8038a87c6d4bccf1b6a7.png
flagship Boost sleds? Interested to see if they prioritize the high end like the auto manufacturers are doing. Really anxious to see how this shakes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It isn't a BRP ship shortage or a Polaris chip shortage. Chips are chips. My neighbor is pretty high up at Micron, she says that it is EVERY manufacturer trying to get chips. Cars, trucks, sleds, everything. Manufacturers are contacting them trying to get them to make allowances, they just don't have the chips to sell as needed.

C
Feb 23, 2020
It isn't a BRP ship shortage or a Polaris chip shortage. Chips are chips. My neighbor is pretty high up at Micron, she says that it is EVERY manufacturer trying to get chips. Cars, trucks, sleds, everything. Manufacturers are contacting them trying to get them to make allowances, they just don't have the chips to sell as needed.

Yep, and when I posted that a couple months ago, some were doing better than others based on supply chains and inventory on hand. Now it seems to be all-out chaos. I just hope they prioritize all orange Khaos Boost builds, or at least the one with my name on it.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Yep, and when I posted that a couple months ago, some were doing better than others based on supply chains and inventory on hand. Now it seems to be all-out chaos. I just hope they prioritize all orange Khaos Boost builds, or at least the one with my name on it.

ROFL. Ok, that is funny. I do a lot of ROFL's but don't actually.
If everything works out for all brands, I will be very impressed. I think that Cat did it right. Didn't promise anything that they couldn't deliver, it cost them in sales, but ????. If any of us have missing parts in November when we start riding here, **** gonna hit the fan.

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
Seems rather alarming that they still don't have a parts book put together for the boost models... all other '22 models have parts books up, just not the boost. This certainly doesn't give me a good feeling about delivery dates for the boost!

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo
The above link does not work.

I am wondering if anyone has heard from their dealer about a target date to receive snowchecks? The dealer I purchased from would give no indication. When do snowchecks "normally" arrive?

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
My 2019 850 arrived November 1 at the dealership. I had it the next day at home and rode it November 18.

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
interesting that the parts diagrams from some assemblies are still missing. Specifically when trying to look at the "drivetrain Jackshaft and driveshaft" assembly - I was hoping to see what the drivers ended up looking like!

Either way, i'm sure those things are in the works but I'm still preparing for a wait. My 2021 snowcheck didn't show up until Jan 18th

B
Sep 15, 2020
The above link does not work.

I am wondering if anyone has heard from their dealer about a target date to receive snowchecks? The dealer I purchased from would give no indication. When do snowchecks "normally" arrive?
My 2020 Khaos 850 showed up the first week of October. Who knows what the implications will be with the supply chain are going to be this year. I would not sell your current sled until your snowcheck arrives!

Premium Features