• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz heated brake lever difference

K

klarkkentster

Apr 22, 2020
Bremerton, WA
13 Pro vs 19 850 Axys - is the only difference the plug on the end? I need one for both and my dealer states the 13' is on back order.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Is it worth it? Always wet from flying snow and when you roll your sled and it cools a bit a block of ice forms at its extremes. I never have a problem with the stock lever and we have wet snow.

K

klarkkentster

Apr 22, 2020
Bremerton, WA
Is it worth it? Always wet from flying snow and when you roll your sled and it cools a bit a block of ice forms at its extremes. I never have a problem with the stock lever and we have wet snow.

I’ll let ya know. Not 100% sure as well.
My goal is to provide more heat and possibly mixed with hand guards will allow lighter gloves which will help my sore old hands. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I’ll let ya know. Not 100% sure as well.
My goal is to provide more heat and possibly mixed with hand guards will allow lighter gloves which will help my sore old hands. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My experience is that I have to leave my grip heaters off in deep pow if I want any chance to keep my gloves dry. I don't care if there are hand guards, if you roll your sled often they will contact the snow. Trail riding would be okay but then again I don't often leave my fingers on the brake when trail riding.

Premium Features