• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Upgrading the boondocker controller on an Axys

P
Dec 15, 2007
Puyallup, Wa
Looking to upgrade my Boondocker Axys 800 turbo controller. Has anyone done the fuel upgrade with the adjustable controller on the older system? I’m looking for more boost and this is how they say it needs to be done. It comes with another set of injectors (stock only can do 5psi) and the TMap sensor. Adjustable boost change anytime on the fly. Thoughts on that.
Also is anyone selling a kit with that controller on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
We wont hardly run a kit with out adjustable controller, even if we are just running 91. Every sled is different, clutching may be different, air can be funky, it is nice to be have the ability to adjust. Tmap sensor tends to run a little cleaner/more responsive. If you stray from the fuel(straight 91 or straight 100ll) it is programmed for you will have to do adjustments.

The adjustable also has some nice features that you can see intake temp, rpm, boost..

P
Dec 15, 2007
Puyallup, Wa
We wont hardly run a kit with out adjustable controller, even if we are just running 91. Every sled is different, clutching may be different, air can be funky, it is nice to be have the ability to adjust. Tmap sensor tends to run a little cleaner/more responsive. If you stray from the fuel(straight 91 or straight 100ll) it is programmed for you will have to do adjustments.

The adjustable also has some nice features that you can see intake temp, rpm, boost..
Thanks for the info. I ordered the kit from Boondocker this week.

Premium Features