• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Basically NEW 2021 Khaos SC, 165 x 2.75 / loaded out !!!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Bump for the weekend, and I'm open to offers guys !! Reasonable offers......LOL

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Open to offers guys, let's get "Special K" a new home!!!

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
We have empty work trucks come from minot ND to Boise ID On a semi weekly basis.

If someone out west wanted it they could throw it in a truck. We‘lhave a box van coming back tomorrow.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
We have empty work trucks come from minot ND to Boise ID On a semi weekly basis.

If someone out west wanted it they could throw it in a truck. We‘lhave a box van coming back tomorrow.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up and help!!!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Glad it went! Best of luck with the knee my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud!! I'm officially 8 weeks post op as of now. I'm walking really good, taking the stairs and the "pain" is pretty minimal. Now it's just building strength back up, working on getting better with the stairs as I'm a little slow and increasing range of motion. Pain wise, it's still pretty stiff and sore at times but no major pain unless I twist it or do something I'm not supposed to!! When that happens it's just a quick bite and it reminds you.......don't do that!!

I had the patellar tendon graph so they took bone from my knee cap and my tibia along with 1/3 of the patellar tendon, so the front of my knee is still pretty sore. That's getting better too, but the doc said that would take a while!!

D
Jan 3, 2021
Holy smokes sounds like a pretty painful recovery, I’m only 17 and my knees are almost done waiting for meniscus in both knees to go here soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features