• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ready to SnowCheck my 2022 Turbo Summit X with Expert!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
My van is like that. Looks brown in some light, or grey, or black. Skidoo figured out some metallic plastic trick?

You have any idea which color is correct?

I would THINK that the grey silver titanium is the true color as that was the studio photo BRP sent to me.

If it’s the golden bronze I will buy a full wrap!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
So which is it...
Silver Titanium or Goldish Bronze????

e267ace09f562f3ec16a00d0c86d788b.jpg

9b64afe1715d3ced3f217d4a8758a18b.jpg

f1b21328a67ecb33b73203a39424bfe2.jpg

That 'gold' is SAWEET....!
i love black and gold, like the bandit....

Sent it

P
Dec 15, 2018
Oh wow what a difference!! I still vote titanium! Your to young (even at heart) to be sportn' a gold whip lol. Of course I'd be proud to own either! Man how do you guys stand the wait!! I thought a guy just went in and picked his favorite kinda like a car. I was shocked when there where none for sale here at the shops this fall! You think many guys eat the deposit over snowcheck fever? Lol

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Oh wow what a difference!! I still vote titanium! Your to young (even at heart) to be sportn' a gold whip lol. Of course I'd be proud to own either! Man how do you guys stand the wait!! I thought a guy just went in and picked his favorite kinda like a car. I was shocked when there where none for sale here at the shops this fall! You think many guys eat the deposit over snowcheck fever? Lol

Like a car?
I ordered a new truck last August and I am still waiting for delivery...

P
Dec 15, 2018
Dang! Well I guess I'm just a tourist. I've only bought a few and just "off the lot" lol! Shi$ now I gotta order a new truck too mines got 160k miles (gas) ! I still say titanium just cause it sounds faster and lighter than gold lol. Fun stuff !

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Dang! Well I guess I'm just a tourist. I've only bought a few and just "off the lot" lol! Shi$ now I gotta order a new truck too mines got 160k miles (gas) ! I still say titanium just cause it sounds faster and lighter than gold lol. Fun stuff !

Only 160k??
My F250 V10 has 265k on her.
After 16 years I thought it was finally time to replace her.
New truck
New sled
New trailer

Starting off 2021 right...

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Go ask Ryan what color he thinks it is. But I think it looks more gray in the video then gold.

And the lighting in that shot from the flats just east of Robins Roost has yet another slightly different color that the other two photos.

Whatever it is, it’s HIGHLY effected by lighting..

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls
Personally I thought skidoo did a great job of integrating a very clean set of tools into a very small case that fits perfectly into the new hard plastic case behind the seat.

It is the worst socket driver i have ever used to wrench. Maybe i just got a bad one, but it’s a terribly loose head that switches direction constantly when using.

Premium Features