• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Island Park Home and Shop

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Selling my "Empire" here in I.P. New shop, and recent major re-model of home. If you lived here you'd already would be riding, would have low taxes, and wouldn't be mired down in the current political climate. Ride sleds or ATV's from your front door, 500 miles + of trails start about a 1K ft from the door. Killer hunting, and fishing opportunities. Year round access, community water, and sewer, about a 30 minute drive to Yellowstone park. Will be available this coming April. Hate to let it go, I planned on retiring here, but I've decided to return to my home in Alaska. Thanks for looking!!

homesale2.JPG homesale1.JPG

MNBlizzard

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
Duluth, MN
Looks and sounds like a great retirement location. I am going to miss your backyard snow depth reports next season. Good luck on your sale!

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
I tried hard to find a lot here. But slim pickin's. All that's left is a couple lots with solid lava rock, or lots with covenants that want Beverly hills style homes. California bought ought the good stuff this summer, Looks like I'm heading back to the frozen Tundra. Works for me, even bigger riding area, and I get all my horsepower back :)

Premium Features