• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 Turbo X Expert 165"

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Black/red/gray Turbo X Expert 165 w/shot. Brand new sled with zero miles. Has following accessories - 2 sets of LINQ mounts, knee pads, recoil cover, black full body skid plate, Lava red mini windshield, LINQ hard 6L snow seat bag, Black adventure front bumper, 6.5 inch riser, goggle bag, short riser block bag, brake reservoir guard, deep snow pro bag, one gallon LINQ gas can (or a 3 gallon if you prefer), locking fuel cap, extra tether, extra belt. Comes with 2 year warranty. $18,500.00. Will "help" with delivery within reason.

Also have a 2020 Expert X 165", Black and orange with shot, exactly 200 miles, with 2 sets LINQ mounts, tunnel bag, three gallon LINQ gas can, seat bag, full body skid plate, adventure front bumper, glovebox extension, mid height windshield, ZUMO GPS, knee pads, recoil cover, brake reservoir guard, HPS can with MUFF pot (comes with stock can as well) , removable snow flap, locking fuel cap, extra belt and extra tether. Has three years of warranty remaining. Will throw in a gallon of XPS oil with each sled. $13,000.00 Sled is in like new condition.
Pictures upon request. But if you just look them up on the internet, that's what they look like, brand new.

2020xegb.png hahns1.jpg xexpert.jpg my turbo.png

Last edited:
D
Nov 26, 2007
Tieton,Wash
Black/red/gray Turbo X Expert 165 w/shot. Brand new sled with zero miles. Has following accessories - 2 sets of LINQ mounts, knee pads, recoil cover, black full body skid plate, Lava red mini windshield, LINQ hard 6L snow seat bag, Black adventure front bumper, 6.5 inch riser, goggle bag, short riser block bag, brake reservoir guard, deep snow pro bag, one gallon LINQ gas can, locking fuel cap, extra tether, extra belt. Comes with 2 year warranty. $18,500.00. Will "help" with delivery within reason.
Also have a 2020 Expert X, Black and orange with shot, exactly 200 miles, with 2 LINQ mounts, tunnel bag, three gallon LINQ gas can, seat bag, full body skid plate, adventure front bumper, glovebox extension, mid height windshield, ZUMO GPS, knee pads, recoil cover, brake reservoir guard, HPS can with MUFF pot (comes with stock can as well) , removable snow flap, locking fuel cap, extra belt and extra tether. Has three years of warranty remaining. Will throw in a gallon of XPS oil with each sled. $13,000.00 Sled is in like new condition.
Pictures upon request. But if you just look them up on the internet, that's what they look like, brand new.

C

c.elliott

Nov 21, 2008
I have cash for the turbo if the previous pending doesn’t work out. Thank you. 3076904411

C

c.elliott

Nov 21, 2008
Thank you so much !! My dealer didn’t put my snow check through. ?
I would drive to your place :)

Premium Features