• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum update issues topic

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls
Daily digest: I’m unsubscribed from it, but the emails keep coming in. Tried unsubscribing in mobile and on PC, both show that I am unsubscribed.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Daily digest: I’m unsubscribed from it, but the emails keep coming in. Tried unsubscribing in mobile and on PC, both show that I am unsubscribed.

Hmmm
Not sure what’s up with that
Each email you receive should have an Unsubscribe option embedded in it

sidehillsam

Lifetime Membership
Sep 24, 2008
Post Falls, Idaho
The forums have been upgraded from VBulletin to Xenforo. Extensive testing was conducted before this switch, but due to the size of SnoWest, there will inevitably be minor bugs found.

- Search is currently being built, and results from the search function will be incomplete until the process is completed, an hour or two from now.

- If you find any bugs, please let me know here.

And FYI, Private Messages on this software are called "Conversations" and are functionally equivalent. You can message someone by clicking their avatar and select the start conversation line.
search function in snowbike swapmeet is non existent, useless, frustrating

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
search function in snowbike swapmeet is non existent, useless, frustrating
I see the error.
Chasing it down now.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
XFES\Elasticsearch\ConnectException: cURL error 7: couldn't connect to host (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html) in src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php at line 390

1. XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->request() in src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php at line 90
  2. XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->version() in src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php at line 107
  3. XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->majorVersion() in src/addons/XFES/Search/Source/Elasticsearch.php at line 230
  4. XFES\Search\Source\Elasticsearch->getDslFromQuery() in src/addons/XFES/Search/Source/Elasticsearch.php at line 149
  5. XFES\Search\Source\Elasticsearch->search() in src/XF/Search/Search.php at line 164
  6. XF\Search\Search->search() in src/XF/Repository/Search.php at line 34
  7. XF\Repository\Search->runSearch() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php at line 395
  8. XF\Pub\Controller\Search->runSearch() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php at line 111
  9. XF\Pub\Controller\Search->actionSearch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  15. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

76Camaro

Lifetime Membership
Jun 10, 2010
Kansas
The search option doesn't seem to be working. I'll click on it and don't even get the option to type anything. It just pops up saying "Oops we ran into some problems"
s1599752615314.png"

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
The search option doesn't seem to be working. I'll click on it and don't even get the option to type anything. It just pops up saying "Oops we ran into some problems"
sView attachment 355584"

This is the same problem I have been having @christopher

This is the direct link
Does this work for you or does it also trigger an error for you??
This direct link works for me. The search box gives me the same error that 76Camaro is getting.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
OKAY
This IS a display error then.
Looks like we need to RECONFIGURE the size/shapre of the banner across the top of the forums

Premium Features