• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW Classifieds Section coming

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just wanted to toss out a heads up.
We have found a commercial classifies program at long last and hope to have it installed and running in the next couple weeks.
Unline what we had on the old forums, this new classifieds will work inside of our existing SWAPMEET forums, and transform new threads into Classified Postings.

This is a sample of what we "should" end up with if all goes well.
sample.jpg

C
Nov 9, 2005
Montana
Just wanted to toss out a heads up.
We have found a commercial classifies program at long last and hope to have it installed and running in the next couple weeks.
Unline what we had on the old forums, this new classifieds will work inside of our existing SWAPMEET forums, and transform new threads into Classified Postings.

This is a sample of what we "should" end up with if all goes well.
View attachment 346496
So Chris, is classifieds currently not up and running? Last couple of days I noticed the classified section is now gone in the forums section and when I use the dropdown classified at the top of the page, all I see are your three test runs. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
So Chris, is classifieds currently not up and running? Last couple of days I noticed the classified section is now gone in the forums section and when I use the dropdown classified at the top of the page, all I see are your three test runs. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the confussion.
In bringing the new CLASSIFIEDS Section online, the Swapmeet got turned OFF on ACCIDENT.
Both systems are now up and running side by side.

Premium Features