• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

163 track options with stock 2.86 pitch

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Found brand new 163 Series 6 for $750 plus shipping , couldn't pass it up, now to order rails or extensions....kind of leaning towards the ICEAGE Khaos rails.

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Bill, you won’t be disappointed. I did both of mine this year and countless others. Great choice.

Thanks Tony, looking forward to the swap. Since I have to go to larger wheels are the 8” plastic ones that Iceage has the best option, certainly are the cheapest ?

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Bent the ice age 8" plastic wheels doing turnarounds with a bit of air, landed on the end of the rails/track. Installed the stock wheels on ice age rail with 700ish miles and they have not bent.

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Bent the ice age 8" plastic wheels doing turnarounds with a bit of air, landed on the end of the rails/track. Installed the stock wheels on ice age rail with 700ish miles and they have not bent.

They say that the stock Polaris wheels are too small?

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
They told me that also, but put the stock wheels on to get the sled home, and just left them on.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Thanks Tony, looking forward to the swap. Since I have to go to larger wheels are the 8” plastic ones that Iceage has the best option, certainly are the cheapest ?
I’m thinking of using the dual rail Cat or Doo wheels, we have lost a few of the IceAge plastic wheels. The bearings have blown out on tail landings.
We have used the stock wheels to ride for the day and get home without issues.

pepperhouse

Premium Member
Jan 28, 2010
Wonder why Iceage website says this if rails work just fine without new fts?

“The khaos rails can be installed on an RMK sled but you must also use the shorter RMK limiter strap. Using khaos rails/limiter and RMK shock will result in damage to the FTS.”

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
B
Wonder why Iceage website says this if rails work just fine without new fts?

“The khaos rails can be installed on an RMK sled but you must also use the shorter RMK limiter strap. Using khaos rails/limiter and RMK shock will result in damage to the FTS.”
because with Khaos rails and Khaos limiter strap, the RMK FTS will top out if you use it in that configuration..

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Does anyone know if the doo wheels fit on the polaris axle, all I can find is the doo wheel is 200mm. And are solid plastic, so they should be stronger.

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
Because with Khaos rails and Khaos limiter strap, the RMK FTS will top out if you use it in that configuration..

Tony, Thanks for helping keep all this info straight, there has been a ton of confusion on this across the board this last winter.

For those looking for a better wheel option... Keep those eyes peeled! We have some very cool new things coming on this front releasing in just under a month!

Premium Features