• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for Graphics companies

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
I'm looking for someone to build some stock KHAOS Graphic decals, I was going to go down the path of a complete wrap but that turned out to be a nightmare.

I want to get decals that are going to be offered on the 2021 Khaos but with some colors changes.

IMG_0092.PNG This is what I'm looking for:

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I'll second ArcticFX !! Great people to work with and their products are top notch!

Any particular reason for straying away from a full wrap ? I've done my last three sleds and the new Khaos that is on the way will have a full custom wrap again!!

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
I'll second ArcticFX !! Great people to work with and their products are top notch!

Any particular reason for straying away from a full wrap ? I've done my last three sleds and the new Khaos that is on the way will have a full custom wrap again!!

Custom wrap from Arctic FX will run right at $800, not sure I can justify going down that path right now.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I have used Arctic FX in the past, and while they have a great product, their pricing was quite a bit more than others.

Used BrapWraps recently, and they were great to work with, pricing was fantastic, and customer service was the best i have experienced. Highly recommend them.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I've been a big fan of ArcticFX as well. Jordan and team have done a great job of customer service over the years. I recommend that route but also add that Polaris sells factory stickers. They are much thinner than what ArcticFX does and pricey.

Premium Features