• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

You cant deny...

D
Feb 16, 2009
That you wouldnt want to twist the throttle on this at least once. Saw it for sale on facebook. Pretty clean build really. 2010 Turbo"d M8 engine.

View attachment 340092
View attachment 340093
View attachment 340094
That you wouldnt want to twist the throttle on this at least once. Saw it for sale on facebook. Pretty clean build really. 2010 Turbo"d M8 engine.

View attachment 340092
View attachment 340093
View attachment 340094
You should buy it and try it out! I guarantee you’d regret it.???

Cooksend

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
I had a 600 Hawk stretched to a 136 and a friend with the 503. His was so much fun and yup, would love to have one in the fleet. Wait, I don't have a fleet just yet. He he he
Cool build for sure!

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Thank God Boivan's still alive otherwise he'd roll over in his grave .

It looks like it actually has very little time on the chassis , besides the road rash . One of those I think I can make this a better machine . 146 ASSault track looks like without the lame incorrectly clocked extrovert , at least they used a dependable engine . The secondary direct drive belt will pay dearly without a clutch sprocket pulley :)

Has any of you bike guys tried that set back ski bracket ? For as light as the bikes front ends are it might actually work pretty good .

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Thank God Boivan's still alive otherwise he'd roll over in his grave .

It looks like it actually has very little time on the chassis , besides the road rash . One of those I think I can make this a better machine . 146 ASSault track looks like without the lame incorrectly clocked extrovert , at least they used a dependable engine . The secondary direct drive belt will pay dearly without a clutch sprocket pulley :)

Has any of you bike guys tried that set back ski bracket ? For as light as the bikes front ends are it might actually work pretty good .
As for setback, I have noticed that certain riders yeti spindles def have way more trail built into them, and they seem to always get bedazzled at X

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
As for setback, I have noticed that certain riders yeti spindles def have way more trail built into them, and they seem to always get bedazzled at X
The quiver ski has my interest for this reason. Five mounting positions! For and aft

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
LOL , I get what your saying , one of the guys had a modded 800 HO . That thing was a blast but the down side was it couldn't go anywhere , you would of swore it had that little race tank the fanners first came with . The guy that bought it yanked the engine , didn't even know what it was , and put an E-tec in it . As far as I know that Hawk never ran again .

I wonder if that Cat engine is still bolted in solid like the fanner or if they put a Rev plate in .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
It's sad that the general population think these are dead when actually they are still ripping up the tracks . Taking the outside to get around a bike .

One Ski Racing.jpg

Premium Features