• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a riding partner in Bozeman

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls
Any of you guys available to ride next week on Tuesday or Wednesday? I live in Idaho falls but am headed to Bozeman for work and was considering dragging the toys with. I have a sled and a bike too.

Aluminum.magnet

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2019
SW MT
Any of you guys available to ride next week on Tuesday or Wednesday? I live in Idaho falls but am headed to Bozeman for work and was considering dragging the toys with. I have a sled and a bike too.
I’ll be riding one of those days. Big sky area or maybe west

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
I don’t know if there’s any room, that place is a madhouse.

We rode down there at buck creek last weekend, I couldn’t believe how full that parking lot was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, is a cluster on the weekends due to the growth of the valley and the environmental wackos having areas shut down.

Dec 29, 2016
Yep, is a cluster on the weekends due to the growth of the valley and the environmental wackos having areas shut down.

Ya I remember riding there 10-15 years back and it wasn’t ever that crowded. We used to ride portal too, I only seen one rig parked there Saturday. That’s too bad they’re successfully shutting areas down to riding, gotta be the same folks that love the wolves! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT

I might be able to do Tuesday. I'm still riding an older 600/144, FWIW. Can't remember what day of the week it was when I rode there last year, but it wasn't busy. Must have been a week-day. Not sure what conditions are like – maybe not great consider how warm and dry this winter has been (Billings area). Anyway, PM me if you want to meet up!

Premium Features