• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Easy and good breakfast ideas for the morning ride

S
Dec 30, 2007
SD
Looking for some ideas for some good, not to hard to make, filling breakfast ideas before heading up on the mountain. Nothing to heavy and want to make you a do what a bear does in the woods in an hour.

Jimmy Dean croissants are good. Ham and cheese or egg and sausage. Individually packaged and frozen, nuke for 50 seconds.

Frosted Flakes

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2011
Most corrupt state in the union
Jimmy Dean croissants are good. Ham and cheese or egg and sausage. Individually packaged and frozen, nuke for 50 seconds.
This has been my staple for years now and breakfast bowls. Love them, but now more of the places I’m staying at have full kitchens. I want to bust out of the norm and do some good cooking or “more healthy option”. This getting old sucks!

C
Nov 26, 2007
West Richland
Burritos from the last gas station you pass. Not those fancy ones either. Just straight up, deep fried, beef and bean burritos. Bean and cheese if they have um. If you don't eat them before, they will be nice and cold for the drive out. Simply the best ?

Castforcash

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2016
Breakfast casserole if you have a kitchen. Bake it the night before. Then just cut a piece and nuke it. My wife uses crispy crowns on the bottom. Eggs sausage and cheese on top.

MNBlizzard

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
Duluth, MN
Frosted Flakes and using a 1/2# sugar in oatmeal made me giggle! I can relate. Anyways, I make egg sandwiches for my riding group with a cool sandwich maker I found at Menards a few years ago. English muffin, egg, precooked meat and cheese. One sandwich hits the spot. Full of protein and carbs to keep you going.

Premium Features