• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Electric start 2016 Axys best offer.

Overthehood

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2016
This is the complete electric start off of my Axys except the battery. I removed it to cut weight. Best offer takes it.

Attachments

• 1213191208.jpg
    1213191208.jpg
    556.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 1213191207.jpg
    1213191207.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 28

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
If you took that ring gear off your primary you might want to have it rebalanced. My understanding is the primary is balanced at the factory with the ring gear in place. And the non-estart clutches do not have holes drilled to bolt on a ring gear, if I recall correctly, so someone looking to put this kit on a sled without e-start would probably have to buy a complete primary clutch with ring gear already on it.

Overthehood

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2016
Yes, I had it balanced. Just don't need these parts so I threw it in with the others. Thanks though.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Cool. I wouldn't mind having extra parts (have had Polaris estart component failures before)... you going to put a price on this setup or just take offers? On the plus side, my understanding is that if someone wants to buy this, they can send in their original clutch to indydan for rebuild and balance and get one with a ring gear back, if they request, don't know how much that costs.

Overthehood

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2016
Cool. I wouldn't mind having extra parts (have had Polaris estart component failures before)... you going to put a price on this setup or just take offers? On the plus side, my understanding is that if someone wants to buy this, they can send in their original clutch to indydan for rebuild and balance and get one with a ring gear back, if they request, don't know how much that costs.
Sorry I don't get on here everyday. I'll take anything for them really just have them laying around cluttering up the shop. How about 75 bucks and you pay shipping.

Premium Features