• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Togwotte vs Storm

H
Oct 14, 2009
Appleton Maine
Looking to upgrage the ole extreme bibs. Any guys have experience with the two I mentioned above? Just looking at the real world review, anybody wearing them? The $100 difference isnt a big deal.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I am on my 5th season on Togwotee bibs. Always dry, always warm and very durable. One little tear on the cuff. As sharp as the running boards are these days it’s amazing how well they hold up. No doubt when I replace them I will get another pair just like them.

Last edited:

Wintertime

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2014
Casper, WY
I have the Togwotee bibs. Been using them for a few years now. I really like them except the lower leg velcro snow skirt. It never seems right or is stuck to itself and it always is a fight to get on and right. The new ones may be better. They are super durable. I did have to patch a hole, used the Gore-tex patch kit.

I
Dec 21, 2016
I just purchased the Storm jacket/bib combo. I can only compare it to the Stealth gear I started with 4 seasons ago. Klim has updated their sizing in the past few years; I find that for an equal size, the Storm is not as “fitted” of a feel as the Stealth was. I’ve got friends with the Togwotee/Valdez combo; theirs is thicker and probably more robust, but also has a bulkier/heavier feel to it.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
The Togwotees are thicker and heavier. I like them, but doo use a Storm jacket.

Premium Features