• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Mirage Enclosed Trailer

H

hoov165x

Apr 12, 2009
Bend, OR
22' length. 18' box with 4' V nose. I have had 3 long tracks in it loaded backward. LOTS of extra room in it with two sleds. Radiant heater with two bottles on tongue. Insulated ceiling and walls. Upgraded wheels. LED lights interior. LED loading lights. Side man door with window. Tread brite on exterior lower walls as well as interior lower walls. Two roof vents with fans. Helmet cabinet. Folding bench. Hanger rod and shelf for oil, etc. Composite floor. Used very lightly and infrequently. $9500.

agalen

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Helena, MT
FYI, 4 163" polaris or ski doo's will squeeze into this trailer, all riding backwards.....about the shortest trailer you could do that with but it works!

I
Feb 12, 2008
22' length. 18' box with 4' V nose. I have had 3 long tracks in it loaded backward. LOTS of extra room in it with two sleds. Radiant heater with two bottles on tongue. Insulated ceiling and walls. Upgraded wheels. LED lights interior. LED loading lights. Side man door with window. Tread brite on exterior lower walls as well as interior lower walls. Two roof vents with fans. Helmet cabinet. Folding bench. Hanger rod and shelf for oil, etc. Composite floor. Used very lightly and infrequently. $9500.

Premium Features