• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Christmas Please help me save a little boy's life and make Christmas SPECIAL!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Christopher, who do we make the check out to if we send a card? I’m in for sure!! We will get it out tomorrow.

Send your Cards & Letters to

SnoWest Forums
Ian's Christmas
PO Box 100
Rigby ID 83442

NOTE:
If you wish to send a personal check, make it out to "ERIC REESE", he is little Ian's Father.

Squirreler

Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Me and my wife will send a card and cheque. From up north here in Manitoba but my brother in-law had ALL 2 years ago also and it’s a battle. He’s a couple years older than me at 29 but still tough and can only imagine what it’s like for a young kid. Stay strong and kick it young guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Me and my wife will send a card and cheque. From up north here in Manitoba but my brother in-law had ALL 2 years ago also and it’s a battle. He’s a couple years older than me at 29 but still tough and can only imagine what it’s like for a young kid. Stay strong and kick it young guy!
Do me a favor if you would.
In your card,. please mention your brother and the fact that he SURVIVED the battle!!

Merry Christmas my friend!!

E
Jan 6, 2019
I'm just seeing this now, because Christopher sent me an email, thanks for that. As a two time cancer survivor myself, and someone who was the father of an amazing young girl who was taken too early from me....this really hit my heart to read. I will be sending a card with money in it.
God Bless that entire family!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I'm just seeing this now, because Christopher sent me an email, thanks for that. As a two time cancer survivor myself, and someone who was the father of an amazing young girl who was taken too early from me....this really hit my heart to read. I will be sending a card with money in it.
God Bless that entire family!
Holy Cow.
Double Dipper eh?
Thats HUGE!
Thank YOU so very much for your willingness to help me in this Christmas project.
It means more than you can imagine, well, perhaps in YOUR case, YOU actually CAN imagine exactly what it means!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS my friend.

And in your card, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE mention the fact that YOU have been there and done that.
Let them know YOU are a SURVIVOR!!!!

natedog

Premium Member
Dec 21, 2008
I’m in, will definitely send a card and a helping hand . May God bless Ian and his family and may Gods bless you and your family for being the kind of Christians we should all Strive to be .... God Bless ✝️✝️

Premium Features