• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Polaris Pro 800 Bog

polaris bob

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 16, 2002
Michigan
2 thoughts or guesses.

Have the reads been checked??

You mentioned that he had replaced the TPS sensor but has it been calibrated properly?

D
Jan 27, 2019
mag side fuel injector? When you had it torn down did you have them flow tested and cleaned?
Yeah we replaced both fuel injectors but I heard a guy had to put 3 sets of brand new injectors in before it took his bog completely away. It’d be worth trying another set of new ones but they are so damn expensive

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Injector’s or crank seals. I always update to the 13 and newer but you have to splice/solder the wires as the connector is different.

Injector’s should always be replaced on these sleds when doing a top end. At the very least, have them professionally cleaned and flow tested before and after cleaning. The Injector location on this motor makes them problematic.

D
Jan 27, 2019
Injector’s or crank seals. I always update to the 13 and newer but you have to splice/solder the wires as the connector is different.

Injector’s should always be replaced on these sleds when doing a top end. At the very least, have them professionally cleaned and flow tested before and after cleaning. The Injector location on this motor makes them problematic.
Thanks, I will definitley have him check the crank seal and try another set of injectors

Premium Features