• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shout out to MotoTrax!

Z
May 15, 2017
Kamloops B.C.
I just wanted to give a shout out to the guys at Mototrax. I broke my kit last year(self inflicted) and didn't realize it until I went to convert my bike back over a few days ago. My kit is an 18, so I am out of the 1 year warranty. I took a picture of the broken part and contacted Mototrax to see what it was going to cost to replace it. They responded within 10 minutes of me reaching out, and told me that they were sending me the whole new part(free) and that he would get it to me right away so I didn't miss any early season. I was extremely happy with this customer service and thanked them and excitedly waited for my part. Now I live in BC Canada, so it normally takes a minimum of two weeks for anything to get here from the states. But low and behold, when I got home yesterday (less then a week from having my conversation with them) I found my new part was already here. They had express shipped it to me at no charge. Overall my experience with them has been incredible and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a new kit. I just wanted to share this very positive story with everyone seems there is always so many negative comments from people that never looked past the 2017 kits. These guys make an awesome kit and back it up with top notch customer service!

T
Nov 1, 2011
Kingston, Idaho
Glad to hear they have righted the ship. I was one of the folks who got on board a little too soon and ended up with a problematic '17 version. They did their best to help me out, but the product and company just were not quite market ready at that point (strictly my opinion, of course.)

Appreciate you posting your experience, because as you said, Mototrax has been mostly bashed on here and it's nice to hear about positive experiences as well. Have fun out there!

sledhappy

Premium Member
Nov 22, 2008
I also bought there early version had some issues they were always good to work with and customer service was never an issue. I loved the kit up the road playing and bumps but on the mountain I was not impressed. I’m happy to see they have continued to work on the product to improve it. It sounds like they are helping the customers who bought early upgrade to new pieces for a reasonable price.

HalfBrit

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2013
nw oregon
Good to hear.
I parked my broken kit in front of their tent at the diamond lake race last season. I didn't get a response that day either.
Glad they are on top of things now.
My kit sits in the corner of my shop indefinitely.

Premium Features