• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

See the Bikeman Torque Link reflash for the 2020 Alphas and Riots *** Dyno Horsepower ***

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Nice work Joey. I am interested in more over rev hp/tq up to 8600+ rpm. What adjustments can be made on the torque link to help this?

kgra

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
British Columbia
Thanks for the Vids. Joey do you offer a higher octane reflash on its own or with any of the hard parts packages that makes more power? Like a 94 octane Instead of 91. Or is it just simpler to put a higher compression head on if want to push that envelope?

joey@bmp

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2010
Oak Park Heights, MN
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the Vids. Joey do you offer a higher octane reflash on its own or with any of the hard parts packages that makes more power? Like a 94 octane Instead of 91. Or is it just simpler to put a higher compression head on if want to push that envelope?

Yes be sure to subscribe to the channel and you will see the future videos I am working on now adding the Pipe and head in stages with the flash

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
Curious, do you guys increase the oil pump oiling? Seems like they sip oil and would likely benefit from more oiling.

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
If I have to explain why I want to see it, you wouldn’t understand.

Last edited:

joey@bmp

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2010
Oak Park Heights, MN
www.facebook.com
Nice work Joey. I am interested in more over rev hp/tq up to 8600+ rpm. What adjustments can be made on the torque link to help this?

One could in theory decrease the ignition timing and lean out to allow more over rev but that will only get you so far. With electronics you can only go so far beyond the center of the sound wave sweet spot.

T
Dec 20, 2018
You'll still have the cheap cast piston with the stock rod....even tho you'd allow more rev that would be useless borderline stupid on a stock build unless your testing for engine limits lol....but you know all that...

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
I will be releasing tunes for 18 & 19 also for stock, Stage 1 (full Exhaust), Stage 2 (full exhaust and head) and Big Bore 900

Will you dyno it as well with the tune and/or the pipe on a 19? though I may be wrong but It appeared like the 19 and 20 made pretty much same hp,

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
One could in theory decrease the ignition timing and lean out to allow more over rev but that will only get you so far. With electronics you can only go so far beyond the center of the sound wave sweet spot.
Thank you for the answer.

joey@bmp

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2010
Oak Park Heights, MN
www.facebook.com
Will you dyno it as well with the tune and/or the pipe on a 19? though I may be wrong but It appeared like the 19 and 20 made pretty much same hp,

Yes they are similar but the 20 made a bit more and the 20 does not need a Ypipe like the 2019 did. The ECU strategy is completely different on the 20 and much more refined in stock form. The 2020 Fuel and Ignition tables are much higher resolution. Yes I will do a full dyno build on the 2019.

Premium Features