• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riot delivery date

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Anybody got their riot yet? I haven’t heard anything from my dealer.

SteepNdeep450

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2014
Bozeman, MT
Sounds like certain colors were shipping already, was in my dealer last week and he said date for my non-LE, it was shipping the 18th or 20th this month. I'm guessing they will all be shipped and on their way if not at dealers by the end of the month.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Dealer told me a few weeks ago my LE would ship Oct 22.. No email yet, but be nice to have it early to look things over, my first kit, pretty hopeful it will be aptly named

M
Jan 14, 2004
I really like the look of that kit, for the riding I do if it had a different track and was a 129 I would be waiting on one right now, maybe next season

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Got the new kit out on the foot or so of snow we have right now. Just stuck to the road.Wanted to make sure everything was working correctly. Super fun to be back on the bike!0EF8C179-C642-4A68-B64F-A9656288E750.jpeg

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
I came straight from Mountain horse so I can’t really talk to that too much. I do remember a couple buddies last year having their chain eat through their chain guard and into their bike frame a little bit with the Aro. Maybe that was just on the ktm’s? Both chains on the Riot definitely have a bit of a kink in them. Seems like there must be a better way. I could feel my tight track robbing power more than anything. I didn’t take the time to loosen it though. I will before I ride again.

E
Dec 19, 2007
Yes all the gas is in the rear with a pulse pump feeding the carb. Really lightened the front and never have to mess with gas on the mountain.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Yes all the gas is in the rear with a pulse pump feeding the carb. Really lightened the front and never have to mess with gas on the mountain.
It's pretty sweet;) the tanker!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

P
Jan 3, 2018
NH
I came straight from Mountain horse so I can’t really talk to that too much. I do remember a couple buddies last year having their chain eat through their chain guard and into their bike frame a little bit with the Aro. Maybe that was just on the ktm’s? Both chains on the Riot definitely have a bit of a kink in them. Seems like there must be a better way. I could feel my tight track robbing power more than anything. I didn’t take the time to loosen it though. I will before I ride again.

I'll be bolting my kit up soon, would love to hear what you adjusted on track and chain tension.

I was just reading this thread about ARO chain tensioner wearing after a season and I'm pretty sure RIOT uses the exact same setup.

Premium Features