• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 pro lengthen front limiter strap

o2bncamo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 7, 2009
wisconsin
Don't think it will do much, the front shock on the rear skid is almost fully extended with the strap length stock. If you lengthen the limiter strap the shock will limit the travel.
You would probably have to buy a longer strap to lengthen it. Should make the front end feel lighter in theory.

R
Mar 9, 2017
stillwater MN
I added about .75 inch to a pro and dialed up shock spring to as much as 7.5 and it did not do much. A little lighter feel. I was scared to go any farther without a anti stab kit. Rear spring changed to 190 did more. Did both but still no skidoo.

E
Nov 26, 2007
IDAHO
I added about .75 inch to a pro and dialed up shock spring to as much as 7.5 and it did not do much. A little lighter feel. I was scared to go any farther without a anti stab kit. Rear spring changed to 190 did more. Did both but still no skidoo.

How about anyone try drilling 2 new front holes in the tunnel to move it down ~3/4 inch and not change anything on the rear skid

R
Mar 9, 2017
stillwater MN
How about anyone try drilling 2 new front holes in the tunnel to move it down ~3/4 inch and not change anything on the rear skid
That is the way the assault is set up but the rails have more of a curve in front so not to stab track. You would need to add a anti stab. Still no skidoo but getting closer ..

K

klarkkentster

Apr 22, 2020
Bremerton, WA
I have a 13 Pro. Installed Alternative impact front end with AXYS spindles. Just ordered Ice Age Khaos rails and will install in the lower hole when i put the skid back in.

Premium Features