• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's new for you in 2019/2020 Season?

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Hello Ladies! I am getting SUPER excited for the upcoming season. Let's all cross our finger's and toes that the Farmer's Almanac is correct and we get a GREAT year like last year. What do you plan to work on this year and are you getting any new gear?

I just got the Klim Ripsa and I really think I am going to love it! I am also going to try one of the Klim Air Bag's this year!

f573f00c-edd7-45e1-bfed-377a00c5660f.jpg

3318-000_Black - Vivid Blue_01.jpeg

alstar

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
North of Duluth, MN
I bought a Ripsa last season and it was the best thing ever! I ride with the BCA MTN PRO vest and love it as well, the vest makes me forget its even on my back!

C
Feb 8, 2018
I'd like to get a new helmet and a new onesie too, torn though between klim or FXR for the onesie, they are almost the same price but Klim kind of angers me that they are men's sizes, I know most of the other manufacturers do this too but I'm also mad that the higher end Lochsa doesn't come in an XS or feminine colours as if women aren't worth spending more on better gear. I'll try them both on at the snowmobile show this year and go with the one that fits best or comes with the better deal. For a helmet I really just want the lightest helmet I can get.

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
I agree! It is tough, although I have not worn my Ripsa I love how it fits. I sported the FXR onsie for the last two seasons and loved it also. Anything I bought from Klim was mostly men's stuff anyway because they had the stuff that would hold up! ;) I am 5.4 so I got the short size and it is perfect!

For a helmet ⛑ I LOVE LOVE LOVE my 509 Altitude Carbon Fiber Helmet with Fidlock® Mine is an XS and it literally fits like a glove. I have had the Klim F3 and I really love this one more!

U
Feb 3, 2019
I'd like to get a new helmet and a new onesie too, torn though between klim or FXR for the onesie, they are almost the same price but Klim kind of angers me that they are men's sizes, I know most of the other manufacturers do this too but I'm also mad that the higher end Lochsa doesn't come in an XS or feminine colours as if women aren't worth spending more on better gear. I'll try them both on at the snowmobile show this year and go with the one that fits best or comes with the better deal. For a helmet I really just want the lightest helmet I can get.
I would go try them both and and pick what one is more comfortable it might help with your decision

C
Feb 8, 2018
I agree! It is tough, although I have not worn my Ripsa I love how it fits. I sported the FXR onsie for the last two seasons and loved it also. Anything I bought from Klim was mostly men's stuff anyway because they had the stuff that would hold up! ;) I am 5.4 so I got the short size and it is perfect!

For a helmet ⛑ I LOVE LOVE LOVE my 509 Altitude Carbon Fiber Helmet with Fidlock® Mine is an XS and it literally fits like a glove. I have had the Klim F3 and I really love this one more!

I have men's xs gloves because they actually fit better than women's sizes, I would have bought men's boots too so that I wouldn't have to have PINK boots but couldn't find them in a small enough size (they make them i just couldn't find them). I don't mind buying men's for things like that especially when the sizing is inclusive because it's usually built better (also a pet peeve of mine why do they get better gear?) - but when it comes to jackets and pants women are shaped so differently. For a suit I'm 5'7 and 130lbs so men's small just doesn't cut it I need the xs, I have an FXR insulated suit in a size 8 right now and I find it to be too big- it's great for the really cold days but I really need an uninsulated suit for the warmer days.

my hubby bought a 509 Carbon Fiber helmet last year and I think I want the same, the fidlock is super convenient- if his head weren't SOOOO much bigger than mine I'd just steal his lol.

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
I have men's xs gloves because they actually fit better than women's sizes, I would have bought men's boots too so that I wouldn't have to have PINK boots but couldn't find them in a small enough size (they make them i just couldn't find them). I don't mind buying men's for things like that especially when the sizing is inclusive because it's usually built better (also a pet peeve of mine why do they get better gear?) - but when it comes to jackets and pants women are shaped so differently. For a suit I'm 5'7 and 130lbs so men's small just doesn't cut it I need the xs, I have an FXR insulated suit in a size 8 right now and I find it to be too big- it's great for the really cold days but I really need an uninsulated suit for the warmer days.

my hubby bought a 509 Carbon Fiber helmet last year and I think I want the same, the fidlock is super convenient- if his head weren't SOOOO much bigger than mine I'd just steal his lol.

I have never worn anything insulated. I just layer accordingly under my shell. My FXR Suit was not insulated either. I wear the men's XS gloves also! ?

Vics Action Shots

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2013
Indiana
www.VicsActionShots.com
So Far I really love it but I have only been on it for two days. I just picked it up this weekend. We just got some more snow and hubby and I will be out first thing tomorrow for more fun. I have a 2018 RMK Pro 800 that I rode last year. Khaos seems easier to side hill for sure. I am still getting used to the react front end as well, so I am on a learning curve. My husband has the 2019 RMK Pro 850 and he said there is a big difference in the two.

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
So Far I really love it but I have only been on it for two days. I just picked it up this weekend. We just got some more snow and hubby and I will be out first thing tomorrow for more fun. I have a 2018 RMK Pro 800 that I rode last year. Khaos seems easier to side hill for sure. I am still getting used to the react front end as well, so I am on a learning curve. My husband has the 2019 RMK Pro 850 and he said there is a big difference in the two.

:p There really is, I LOVE the react front end for sure.

Premium Features