• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New forum format

west dreams

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2009
Becker, Mn.
I think It looks pretty good, can't imagine the work that went into it and is still going on. I get heart palpitations and shortness of breath when I come to work and see that my computers did an update overnight! To my relief the site was pretty easy to navigate right from the start, and i'm sure it will continue to keep getting better. Thanks for all your hard work Christopher!

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
smiley's and people's signature shouldn't be bigger than the post they just made

my 2c

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
that way you just get the fluff and feathers before you get into the important stuff. Same reason there is no thumbs down button.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
After Christopher added and changed some things lately, I like it a lot better now. And uploaded pics is way easier than before. Overall it's starting to take shape nicely
Glad to hear it.
It will be MONTHS before all the items we are working on are fully enabled.

Spike89

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2012
About as lame as the Facebook thing. Does anyone on here really need trophies? Sorry, but people don't have time to try and navigate this, unless you're one of those social media junkies with nothing better to do.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Overall, I think its definitely coming along and I just wanted to say "thank you"

On another note, will you be placing the manufacturers logos (Polaris, Klim.....) on the bottoms of our posts or is that something we can now do on our own ????

I was hoping to put at least the Polaris one on mine and make mention of the Ambassador status, if possible?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Overall, I think its definitely coming along and I just wanted to say "thank you"

On another note, will you be placing the manufacturers logos (Polaris, Klim.....) on the bottoms of our posts or is that something we can now do on our own ????

I was hoping to put at least the Polaris one on mine and make mention of the Ambassador status, if possible?

For our Premium Members, BADGES will return in a more automated manner.
For now, I would just EMBED them into your Signature line like CERIAL SLEDDER did.

1567555199131.gif

R
Feb 26, 2008
Can you remove the "share this page " buttton? It makes each post so small and requires more scrolling

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
For our Premium Members, BADGES will return in a more automated manner.
For now, I would just EMBED them into your Signature line like CERIAL SLEDDER did.

So you're saying I have to recreate my signature from scratch?

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I can see the thread title, but not the sub forum. I must have a setting wrong on my I pad because it comes up on my phone. Any ideas?

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and find where it says "UI.X Pro Dark (default)." Change that to UI.X Pro Light. This changes to the white background. ?
Ahhh I like it better in white. Thanks.

Looks good Christopher, still haven't played with it a ton, but been doing my normal browsing and posting, and its working great!!!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Ahhh I like it better in white. Thanks.

Looks good Christopher, still haven't played with it a ton, but been doing my normal browsing and posting, and its working great!!!!
Everytime I log into this beast I am learning something NEW about it.
It is SO different from the old forum software.
I have a TON to learn still.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Windows 10 with Firefox
OK
That is REALLY bothersome because that is what I am running myself.

Windows 10, with the latest version of FireFox.
Maybe its an issue of being a Free Member vs. a Premium Member.
Its "possible" that the Premium Members have more control over what their screens show them..

Premium Features