• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA MtnPro Vest/Avalanche bag **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
For sale 1 BCA MtnPro vest/ avalanche bag. Size L/XL $650
This bag was purchased last fall of 2018, used over the 18/19 snow season. Bag only deployed once to test. Bag is in like new condition, very little use, only rode like 12 days last season.

Will include a full canister to go with it for an additional $100. then have another canister new in box for $175. Really looking to get this sold, would like to bundle this all together. MAKE OFFER.

Could deliver to Haydays?
Contact info: Todd 402-690-4253

Designed for high-performance mountain snowmobiling, the Float MtnPro Vest avalanche airbag is a low profile pack/vest that integrates with external equipment such as hydration systems or our BC Link Radios.
The Float MtnPro Vest features full front, side and back protection with 1mm of hard shell sandwiched between two layers of PE foam. This provides protection from trees, rocks, handle bars, or whatever else you might come across on your sled adventures. The Float MtnPro Vest includes external shovel carry, secure dual side-release buckles over the front zip, articulated shoulders, and bigger pockets.

100_2736.JPG 100_2738.JPG

Last edited:

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
i have loved wearing this vest, very comfortable all day. i really like the big pockets for the beacon and other things. I have no complaints.
Yes, im just getting the new 2.0 version.

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
They are very adjustable. I am the same size, 5'-10" 190lbs. when i bought it i was 35 lbs heavier. We are both at the weight where you could wear either size comfortably in this years sizing. looks like the new ones the sizing has changed as far as how they word it. They now have M/L and XL/XXL.
My bag im selling is listed as L/XL. im curious on the new sizing since im ordering one this week.
I do think im gonna order the M/L though.
BCAs website if your looking up this vest has some sizing, look under specifications. it gives torso and chest sizes to select the right size.

dgibbons

Lifetime Membership
Jan 23, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
just an FYI - this style vest I had in a M/L (6'2, 210) and fit me great. I also ordered my buddy a L/XL last year (same vest as being sold) and I tried it on. I actually had to expand it when I pulled it out of the box - the only difference I noticed was the L/XL seemed to be longer in the torso and the shoulders maybe extended a bit wider on the top protection and maybe some longer straps. I wouldn't hesitate to wear the L/XL at your dimensions though. there was plenty of room to tighten up the vest from my size, they are very adjustable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features